The Search for Orochimaru Begins

After their week off, the team returned to the Hokage's office, awaiting Tsunade's orders. "Alright...today begins your search for Orochimaru and the other scum." Tsunade said. "I'm sure you are all well prepared." "We're definitely ready!" Link said, all revved up. "While on this mission, be on the lookout for Sasuke Uchiha...and if you find him, bring him back to the village." Tsunade demanded.

"Umm...who is this Sasuke? You guys sure mention him a lot." Link asked. "He was our old teammate...and my best friend." Naruto replied, pulling out the old Team 7 picture. "This is him..."

"Oh

"Oh..." Link said. "Why'd he leave?" "Because he was looking for power so he can kill his brother, Itachi, for killing his entire clan. He went to Orochimaru, seeking his power, and has never returned since. I've made it my vow to bring him back home to the village...even if it kills me to do so." Naruto explains to Link and Cloud.

Sakura looked down at the mention of Sasuke. That boy had hurt her more than anyone else, but her fangirlling made her blind to it. Her eyes were now opened because of her feelings for Link.

"...don't EVER mention that name around me again...I don't ever want to see him again." Sakura said. "He hurt me...and forced me to live with it for the past few months..."

"He sounds like a douchebag to me." Cloud scoffed. "How could someone actually do that to people so close to them?" "Guys, focus." Link said. "Where do we need to go, Ms. Tsunade?" "Anywhere. I haven't received word from anyone, so Orochimaru may be hiding. I can rely on you all to snuff him out, right?" Tsunade looked at the group

"Of course you can. When we work together, we can do anything!" Link said. "That's right!" Naruto replied. "We're unstoppable!" Tsunade smirked and nodded. "Then get out there and find him!"

The team head to the gates at the front of the village, about to leave. "Well...now we've gotta figure out WHERE to start our search..." Link said, looking at a map of the Five Great Nations. "Well, we've gotta find out where the Hidden Sound Village is first. Orochimaru and his buddies are most likely hiding out there." Naruto said. Cloud looked at the map. The Mako in his eyes allowed him to see the hidden icon. "Maybe you are all overlooking the map...the Hidden Sound Village seems to be north of the Land of Fire." Link looked at that spot, unable to see it. "What do you mean?" "You don't see it? Strange..."
Cloud said. Link pulled out his Lens of Truth and looked again. "I see it..." Link said. "We should head north then..." The team ran out of the village to the north.