I'll Tell Him, Tomorrow/The Love That's In My Heart/Ramen Is The Best! (Filler)

//////////////

Link had just finished training. While heading back to the village, he ran into someone.. That someone was

Sakura..

"Hey Link?" Sakura asked, nervously. "Oh, what's up Sakura?" Link responded.  "How would you like to spend the night at my house?" She asked him, her heart beating rapidly. "I'd love to!" Link said, but his smile slowly faded away. "But.. I promised Cloud and Naruto that I'd spar with them, to test our abilities." Link remembered. Sakura looked down.  'Come on! I was going to tell him today..' Sakura thought bitterly. 'I even got him a gift for the occasion!' She whined in her head. "Oh, I see." she said dejectedly as she turned to walk home.. Until Link suddenly grabbed her arm. "E-eh?" She turned her head, heart beating. "Tomorrow.." Link mumbled. "What?" Sakura asked. "To make it up to you... I'll.. spend the entire day with you...tomorrow..." Link said nervously. "R-really!?" Sakura's face lit up. "Of course, if it makes you smile again." Link grinned. "T-thank you so much!" Sakura said happily, heart pounding at this point. 'Well, I've got to go, seeya later, Sakura." Link waved goodbye and then left.

'That's my chance!' Sakura grinned as she thought. 'Okay, that's it..'

"I'll tell him, Tomorrow.."

Tomorrow came faster than expected for Sakura, as she stayed up all night planning her date with Link. "Today's the day.." Sakura blushed, knowing that today could end with her and Link being together.  Suddenly, she heard a knock on her door. "Sakura," Her mother called, opening the door. "Someone's here for you." She smirked. "Who's the boy?" 
"Oh, no one.." Sakura grinned, slipping her gift in her pocket walking out of her room. In one of Link and Sakura's mindless conversations, He mentioned a certain necklace he wanted. 

A gold one, with a triangle at the end. He was very particular about what he wanted. The triangle had a smaller, upside-down triangle carved in the middle. He called it a "Triforce". After getting home, Sakura had it handmade to his liking hoping it'd be a good surprise. But now it was time to meet up. "Hey Sakura!" Link waved. "Hi Link! How did your sparring go?" She asked. "Decent, we were having fun.. Until Naruto fell on the ground and twisted his leg pretty badly." Link explained. Sakura gasped, "Is he okay?" She looked very worried. "You seem to really care about him." Link smiled at her sincerity. "Of course I do! I may think he's annoying, but it doesn't mean I don't care about him. He's saved my life more than once, you know." Link thought hard on that. 'Saved her?' "But still, is he seriously alright?" Sakura asked. "Yes, he is. Hinata was walking and witnessed what happened." Link explained. "She was crying the whole way to the hospital, according to Cloud, yet Naruto kept insisting he was okay" They both chuckled. "Thank god for Hinata," Sakura said relieved. "They seem made for each other!" Link laughed. 'just like us...' Sakura thought. "Yeah, but sometimes boys are too dumb to notice when girls like them.." Sakura said bitterly. Link thought about something for a second. "But anyways, we should get going, I know this place with really good food!" Sakura smiled and grabbed onto Link, bringing him with her. 

After going place after place, Sakura was finally ready. It was around 8:30 PM. She led Link to the prettiest place in Konoha. "A.. sakura tree?" Link looked up at the petals. "This is the first time I've seen one up close." He was mesmerized by the beauty. 

"H-hey Link.." Sakura stood in front of the tree.

"Yeah?" Link looked back at Sakura.