On Our Way To A New World

The team arrived at Orochimaru's main hideout and busted in

The team arrived at Orochimaru's main hideout and busted in. It caused a panic, but they were able to locate where Orochimaru was pretty easily. They broke into his lab room and noticed that Zelda was in the machine, and her Triforce was completely drained. "You're too late, heroes! We've got the Triforce of Wisdom, and now we're looking for the Triforce of Courage. Once we get our hands on it, you won't have a chance." As Orochimaru says this, Ganondorf shoots Link an intense glare, sending chills down the boy's spine. The Gerudo King doesn't say anything, however, and just picks up Princess Zelda, who is still unconscious. Orochimaru then leads him and Sephiroth to another room, which contained the portal to Gaia, the villains proceed to walk into it.

Link and his squad chased them into the portal. This time, they landed on their feet, but the villains were long gone.
"Gaia...I'm back." Cloud said. "Welcome to Cosmo Canyon...this isn't where I live, but it's where the portals are located."

Link looked around the area, noting the beauty of how natural everything is

Link looked around the area, noting the beauty of how natural everything is. "Your world is astonishing, Cloud..." The young hero told the swordsman. "You're telling me..." Cloud smiled. "Now where did Orochimaru go?!" Naruto yelled. "I think I might know...but I'm not entirely sure."

The team eventually ran into Bugenhagen. "Ah, Cloud! Long time no see!" "How's it been, Bugenhagen? I heard you survived that sickness." Cloud said. "That I did. Although...I'm concerned of the state of the planet...haven't you heard its constant cries? The damage caused by Meteor was far worse than anything before it...however, we can rest easy knowing Sephiroth is gone." Cloud shrugged. "Sephiroth is back...and now he's got backup." Bugenhagen looked down. "Well...then this may be the end of Gaia as we know it." Link stepped in.

"Not if we have anything to say about it. Sephiroth's going down." Naruto then shouted in agreement. "We promise nothing will happen to Gaia, believe it!" Bugenhagen let out some loud, hearty laughter. "Hohoho...what a lively bunch you are! However...any moment spent standing idly by is wasted time. The ones working with Sephiroth may be long gone and causing destruction." The heroes nodded and set off on their way.

"We should head to the Midgar Ruins, all of my friends are there. They reside in a bar called Tifa's 7th Heaven." Cloud suggested. "Sounds good to me." Naruto said. Cloud then signaled everyone toward his buggy, which he had set nearby Cosmo a while back. They hopped in and began driving. They drove all the way to the Corel area, but the buggy suddenly broke down. "Dang it..." Cloud said.

A man from Corel had taken notice and approached them. "Hey, aren't you Cloud? The guy who saved us all a few months ago?" "Yes...I am..." Cloud replied. "Wow...what an honor. I noticed your buggy has worn out. I can fix it, but it'll take me until tomorrow morning." The man said. "However, you all can stay at the Gold Saucer." "Sounds good enough for me..."

The man got to work on the buggy while Link and co. went to the Gold Saucer.