I smile as I realize Grant has his arm around me.

"Thank you for a perfect day." I say, as I lean into him.

As usual he stiffens, but soon relaxes. I shake my head in amusement, he hasn't changed one bit. I'm glad, because I fell in love with him just the way he is.

We continue to watch the show. Throughout it, I enjoy seeing Jacob's eyes widen in amazement.

"Goodbye DisneyLand." I whisper, as we head back to the car.

It's been a long, but very fun day. I barely get my seat belt on before I pass out.

A little hand slaps my face, and I wake up. I smile when I see Jacob attempting to wake me up from Grant's arms.

"I've been trying to wake you up for like twenty minutes." Grant says.

"Really?" I ask disoriented.

"Yeah."

"Oooops." I say embarrassed, and start to get out of the car.

Wait a second, this isn't my house. "Why are we at your house?" I ask him.

"Because your spending a night here." He says, fumbling for his house keys.

"What? Why?" I ask panicked. "My parents won't go for this!"

"Actually I already called them. I told them I need your help with Jacob until my parents come back tomorrow. They said it was fine, and they trust us. Well your mom did, your dad just left me with a string of threats."

This can not be happening!

"I don't have any clothes." I say weakly.

He shrugs. "You can borrow something from my mom."

I stared at him wide-eyed, I'm at lost for words. I'm really spending a night with Grant, this is unbelievable.

"Are you nervous?" Grant smirks.

Darn right I am, but I shake my head no. I don't trust my voice.

"You should be." He says, locking the car door.

What is that suppose to mean?

He balances Jacob in one hand, as he opens the door to the house.

I almost forgot how beautiful Grant's house is. I've been here a couple of times, and each time it takes me awhile to collect myself.

The house had high ceilings, with a grand staircase, the most up to date technology, and modern furniture. It was something out of a magazine.

"Ju Ju Ju ju!" Jacob squeals.

"He's thirsty Grant." I say. I'm very confident in my baby whispering abilities.

"How do you know that?" He asks skeptically.

"He's clearly trying to say juice."

He walks into to the kitchen, and seconds later he comes out with a bottle of juice.

Jacob begins to suck on it furiously.

"I think you were right." Grant admits.

I give him a look that says 'Duh', while sitting on the fancy couch.

Grant takes Jacob upstairs, and I take that time to talk to my heavenly father.

'GOD you've truly been good to me, thank you. It was an amazing day.'

GOD smiles. 'It's only going to get more amazing sweetie.' Right as GOD says that, I feel a rush of excitement through me.

Grant comes back downstairs a few minutes later.