Chapter 14:68

Me and Lapis got married legally before I left the house. And thats how Squaridot found out and told mom. It was supposed to be a great day. Instead, It went disastrous.

It was pretty. Everything was white. Just like my pale skin. It was one of the nicest day I've ever had..., it was also one of the saddest.

The day of the wedding and my birthday , I found out that I had leukemia. It was actually weird since I didnt feel it for the past 2 years. I was on stage 4. It occured to me when summer vacation started, I thiught it was just because of the sun and heat and stuff, but I was wrong. I had blackouts more often after that. Then I finally went to the doctor(today). And they told me, I could have gone to them earlier when it wasnt that bad. But I had to keep it for several months. How was I supposed to know?

On our wedding and my birthday, I tried not thinking about my illness, when suddenly mom came barging in and slapped me. She didnt know what I was going through. Maybe she thought I was just fooling around and marry Lapis because I wanted to. She didnt know that I had leukemia. I didnt want her to know. As I saw Squaridot behind mom, I felt betrayed. Which was not a surprise since she has always betrayed me.

Mom made me move out of the Lazuli residence.

And I had too.