Chapter 9:48

It's almost summer. Just a few more days and I'll get to spend them with Peridot. Just think of the sight of me an her being in the beach all alone.
Speaking of beach. I'm here on a Saturday morning walking Pumpkin just beside the seaside, with Peridot a little far from me. I told Peri to go wander off while I grab some donuts at the Big Donut. Well, I couldn't buy any since the store was closed and no one is currently working at the BD. I went to the Pizza parlor where Jenny lives with her twin sister Kiki. I went inside and saw 'the cool kids' Buck, Sour Cream and Jenny seating at the table at the corner. "Kiki..., please... I will have a pizza.  The usual flavor please."
"Wow Lapis, you looking beat. Wanna offer you a sit and a glass of drink?"
"Sure thanks Kiki. Do you also have water there? Something to drink for this little buddy right here." I said pointjng at Pumpkin.
"Oh wow, you got him back! That's great news! Hey Jenny, Buck, Sour Cream! Pumpkin's here!" With that, Sour Cream tumbled and fell from his chair and stumbling his way tonPumpkin. "Dude, you got him back. I can totally rave to this!" And begun playing his musical app, Super Pads.
Suddenly, the door flew open and revealing Peridot with her sweaty face. "Lapis!!! You ditched me! I almost got lost! And you said you're just gonna get donuts!!"
"Chill Peri, I didn't ditch you, and for the record, you live here for like 5 1/2 months now. You hould know this place. And Last, the BD was close so I went here. Now sit beside me and eat (me) the pizza!"

A/N: Im so sorry I just couldnt take it any longer ahahahha!!! 😂😂😂
She ate the pizza quietly and I have to say she's cute wen she eats. "Jeez, girl. You can be scary sometimes when you shout." Jenny said. "So who's your new friend here?"
Uh shit What am I going to do?! Okay just act cool. "-
T-This is my P-peridot, her name is r-roommate." I stuttered. "I meant, this is my roommate, her name is Peridot." I clearly said with a faint laugh at the end.

Kiki walked towards our table and handed two cold sodas. "Would that be all Lapis?" "Um yes, thanks Kiki." "Tell me if theres more." "Alright, thanks!"

Just another normal day in Beach City, Delmarva.

Or thats what I thought.

Hey guys, I made a slide vid of Lapidot. Check it on my tumblr for better quality(?)