Chapter 4:32

How bout sum of this? Heres a chapter for you guys, cant let my readers wait emma right? So ill be updating but i wont be publishing them until i am finish, so heres the last one of chapter 4 i think.

PEARL

"Amethyst..."

"Yeah?"

"Amethyst... I like you..."

"Oh um... I like you too.... As a best friend!" Said Amethyst awkwardly.

"No Amethyst, I like you.... I like like like you. Oh wait no! I take it back! Im in love with you." Pearl shifted her head to see Amethyst looked away from her.

"You cant like me more than friends Pearl..."

"And why not?" It went dead silent and Amethyst looked down.

"You just cant like me more than what we have right now." Amethyst tried to lower her voice.

"Why? I want to know why?!" Pearl demanded knowing that she is seriously puzzeled.
"Because! Youre in love with Rose! And nothing can change the fact that you almost made out with her!"

A/N: *gasps* you shooketh? Well you better be. Cause there's more...

Pearl lifted her arms and hold onto Amethyst's cheeks and.... (Ugh... You know what will happen already...) Kissed her.

A/N: okay... Im just gonna be real with you guys... I am having fun writing this chapter *squeals*

Amethyst was shocked at what Pearl did so she broke the kiss and stood up. "I need to go to the guest room... I'll be going." Amethyst walked out of the room and left Pearl who was blushing and drooling madly.
Oh god. Pearl, you just made out with her... Holy smokes... What am I going to do... She'll probably hate me. I cant let that happen! Fuck! Pearl you are such an idiot!.... Pearl said to herself, jumping on the bed of hers.
While Amethyst slided down the door... Oh my gosh.... She kissed me! And I didnt even kiss back! Oh god! What is wrong with me! Ugh! Damn it Amethyst! Youre so stupid!...

"Idiot for Amethyst." "Stupid for Pearl." They said in unision... Which is a whisper.

Le time skip...

"Ugh... My head hurts..." Pearl winced at the pain. "What happened?..." She asked looking around the room. She didnt spot Amethyst anywhere. Pearl got off of the bed and went outside. She looked around amd didnt spot Amethyst... Again. She looked down in dismay... Until she heard chat noises, Pearl went to the kitchen where she found Amethyst stuffing her mouth with a full plater of Wicked Oreos, and the others cooking. "Ahem.." Pearl coughed and everyone noticed that she was there already. "Hey uh Pearl..." Jasper said as she stir a bowl full of baking mixture. "I hope you dont mind, we heard about what happened so we thought of making your favorite snack. Wicked Oreos. But since Ame finished the plate of them... We're starting over again to make you some more." "Where Amethyst cant eat it... Unless she preffers eating Wicked Oreos inside you." Peridot said making Pearl blushed madly and making Amethyst choke on her Oreos. Peridot droped the plastic bowl with a whole butter in it and got some water and gave it to Amethyst. Peridot nudged Ame's back and said: "you okay? Whew thought I murdered you or something."
Amethyst grabbed Peridot's collar and lifted her up (which is an inch only). "The one who is only gonna get murdered around here is you."