Chapter 1:3

LAPIS

Slumber parties aren't really my game but since my friends are here, might as well enjoy it.. "alright guys for the first game. What was your greatest fear when you were a kid?" Amethyst asked. "Um for me.... Maybe my mom knowing that I'm gay." Pearl said. "I'm scared of Peridot." Jasper said pointing at Peridot. "I'm scared of heights." I said. "Well I'm scared of my math teacher whenever she checks my notebook. There was one time I got suspended because she was checking my notebook with force, I was pulling it back cause she might see my doodles. Then I accidentally slapped her." Amethyst said. "I'm scared of being great." Garnet said with jerking her thumb up. "what  about you Peridot?" I asked. "I'm scared of.... my own self and my inner demons." ..........*awkward*...... "oookay... Spin the bottle is next in line!" Amethyst shouted. "Shhh! Amethyst, Ms. D might hear us." Pearl said. "Oops, sorry." she said sitting down the floor with us. "Alright you guys, I know that all of us here are gay except for Peridot but I want a nice game okay?" Garnet said. 

The first time the bottle stopped, it landed in front of Jasper. "Alright Jasper, truth or dare?" Garnet asked. "Dare I guess." "I dare you to do the most embarrassing dance ever." And then she stood up and did some dance. Then she spins the bottle again and it landed on Pearl. "Alright Pearl, truth or dare?" Jasper asks. "Dare!" "Okay, I dare you to kiss Lapis for 10 seconds." Yo what?! "What?! Are you serious ?" "Pearl it's okay, we're all gay here." I said. "Alright then." She said coming towards me. She leaned closer and kissed me. The kiss was very long. But Jasper cut it. Then I spinned it and landed on Amethyst. "Truth or dare?" I said. "Dare I guess." Time for my perfect plan. "I dare you to kiss Pearl." "Dang Pearl gets two kisses  for the night." Garnet said. 

And so on. Peridot didn't join the spin the bottle so we ended it quickly. We ate a bunch and we watched Voltron. The ithers were already sleeping upstairs since we were at the living room earlier. So that lead us to be here alone. And by us I meant me and Peridot . "I didn't know that you like Voltron." She said breaking the ice. "Oh yeah, Im a big fan." I said chuckling. "Even though I'm still in Season 1." I muttered. "What did you say?" "Oh nothing! It's nothing!" I said panicking

ENJOY MY MEEPMORP!!! Follow me on....

Instagram: lapidot_09

Tumblr: lapidot09
Deviant Art: lapidot009

Tumblr: lapidot09Deviant Art: lapidot009