Chapter 10:50

Night fell. I really wanted to tell her how i feel but im not sure. "Peri... I-I like you..., more than f-friends.." "Peridot Im in love with you..." Nope not a chance. Im not gonna tell her yet.

Peridot came into the room. Its been a month since the summer break started. And Peridot and I have already enrolled for 10 grade. :p too fast? No. Time flies. 

"Hey Peri... " "Lapis, that better be a full sentence or Ill fucking kill you."

Lapis for the past couple days:
"Peri? I uh..."
"Peridot..."
"Peridot *quickly turns away*"
"I uh... Periodotiasdfghjkl"
"PERI!" "What?!" "nothing"

Okay... "Lets do something fun together tomorrow."
"Like what?" She faced me. "Like doing sum shit." "Im not interested I just took my shit earlier." "PERIDOT!!!" "What?!" "Did ou even wash your hands after?!" "Of course I did you dingle!"

"Come on Peridot... Lets do something..." Ive been asking Peridot for 2 hours now. "Im going to sleep." She said closing the lights. "Aww!! Such a buzz kill." "Alright!! I'll go with you!" "Yieeeee~~!!" We were practically shouting in the middle of the night. Parents arent here and Luin isnt here. Just us.

Luin is with her so called GIRLFRIEND who accidentally has the same name as her. But its Yellow. Yellow Zircon.

Sorry shoorrrtty chapppetteeerrr Im getting a writers block.