Chapter 2:14

LAPIS

"Wait, Jasper? Is that you?" Peridot asked. I kept silent and thought of something to make her think I wasnt calling her "Dot". I had an idea but it was a pathetic one but i had no choice to do it. I called Squaridot on my phone and started talking to her to keep everything smooth. I heard footsteps growing louder and louder. She was walking to where I am. Suddenly I spoke again but this time, I spoke to Square. She already knew that it was me cause she clicked her tongue in irritation. I sighed in relief since she went back and went outside the room. I finished my homework and waited for Jasper. Unfortunantley, Jasper fell asleep on the living room and made me wait for half an hour upstairs. I just wrote a note and bid goodbye to Aunt D and Square.

I was walking on my way to my house, I saw someone on our porch. I hid myself at the back of the bushes of our neighbor. I took a peak and saw that there was a blonde kid. Realising that it was Peridot, I went out of my hiding place and started walking home again. As I reched the porch, I saw that she was talking to my mom. I ignored Peridot and went inside the house. I went straight to the kitchen and got myself some food and went to my room. I passed the living room and saw Mom talking to Peridot.

A little while later, I was bashing this guy on Facebook, who just called me a slut. And obviously I went histerical and I did sum stuffs that isnt allowed for kids to hear. I cussed and cursed here and there, typed bad words here and there. I went on full rage when the guy said that he was only joking. And it got me more angrier than before. I tried to cool it off by calling my friends. I called Amethyst and the others if they were allowed this Friday night. I scheduled Friday night for a slumber party. Lmao. I know, I hate sleepovers but slumberparties are way more fun than sleepovers. For me, they are pretty different. Lmao.

Friday soon came and I asked my mom if she could fetch me and my friends at school even though it's just near. My house is like 4 kilometers away from school. For me that is very close. When we got to my house, I told them to stay at the living room and wait for me there until I clean up my bedroom. While I was in the middle of cleaning, Square called me. I fished out my phone from my skirt pocket and answered it. She told me that she might arrive late cause she has a lot of homework to do. She said that once she's done, she'll be here in no time. I told her that its okay. We said our I love yous to each other and bid goodbye. Once I was done cleaning the bedroom, I went outside and called the others.

Enjoy this while Im coping up with this book and my studies. Lmao