Chapter 13:64

Lapis

What am I doing? Gaaaaahhh!!!! This is messed up! Im a messed up person! Yaaaaaaaaahh!!! 

I went towards the door and knocked three times. Not a few seconds long, the door opened and saw a smiling Bun-Bun face.  "Hey! Come in. W-what are you doing here?" She asked. "Oh, I wanted to tell you something." No no no, this is bad. She's in a good mood and Im just going to ruin it. "What is it? Do you want to talk it over a cup of tea? Coffee? Juice?" "Just tea, I wont be here long." I said. 

"So..., what do you want to talk about?" She asked smiling. Oh god! That smile! I cant take it. Gaaaah!!! Why am I like this?!?! "Hey, Lapis. You okay? Youre shaking. Is everything alright?" Her british accent self said. "I-Im sorry. I just..." "Hey, you can tell me anything, just remember, I'll always accept it." I hugged her and she hugged back. "Bun-bun, I want to end things between us and Im sorry." I fast talked. "Its okay, I understand. I guess you dont feel any spark with me anymore huh?" "Im really really sorry..." "Hey, no need to cry, Im sure both of us will find someone else. Trust me, Im happy that you are setting me free. As long as you are happy, Im happy." She smiled at me and gave me a hug. "Its obvious that you wanted to break up with me. And I know that you have finally found your soulmate. Let me guess, a dork, a little smaller than me, and wears glasses who has freckles. And that is Peridot." She said.

"Anyways, you better get going, its starting to get dark, the sun is setting. Do you want me to walk you home?" "Oh, um sure thanks." 

"Well then, I guess this is goodbye?" Bun-Bun said, waving. "I guess so. Goodbye." "Well stay friends right?" "Just friends." I said. She walked off of the porch and went to the sidewalk and walked away.

"Just friends huh?" I said as I closed the door and Slid onto it. I hate this... I hate my life... I didnt notice that I started crying. "Hey, uh Lapis is that y– JESUS CHRIST LAPIS WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" I stood up and went towards to hug her. "H-hey, are you alright? Is something the matter?" She asked panicking.