Chapter 5:35

PERIDOT

I woke up inside a blue wallpapered room. I tried to get up but I felt a sharp pain stung my body. "Peri?" I heard someone said. "Peri, youre awake!" She said. She embrased me. "Uh..." Oh shit Im inside her room... AAAAAAA "What am I doing here?!" I stammered. "Well, you got beaten up by Square... I mean Squaridot..." She looked away. What happened? "What happened? Do you mind on telling me?" I asked sitting up. "Well, you got beaten up right, after she planted your face with traces of blood, I broke up with Squaridot." She said looking dismayed. "Oh, Im-Im sorry..." "Dont worry its not your fault, it was hers since she didnt ask for her mom's permission for us to be together."

Yeesh, I think its my fault.

"Hey? You okay?" Lapis asked. "Oh um yeah. Im okay." I smiled. "Hey pup, do you want something to eat?" "Pup? Whats Pup for?" I dont know? Its just what I call my dog." AAAAAA "You have a dog?!" She covered her ears. "Well... I HAD a dog." ",Where is it?!" I shouted in excitement. "Well... He.... He's in the vet... He's litterally sick and his sick wont go away. I dunno, he has been in the vet for 3 years." Aww... "Thats so sad..."

Later that morning...

I went out to get some fresh air and did some walking at the park. I remembered when Lapis said that she has a dog. I mean HAD a dog. Her dog has been in the vet for 3 years... Maybe I should check up on him.. Wait I dont even know his name! Neither his breed!

I went to the vet and covered my blackeyes, wounds, and bruised with my hoodie and went inside. When I got in, I almost died because there were a lot of dogs and puppies wandering around! I was screaming inside! Homaigod!... I went and took a sit on the bench and some doggos and puppers went to me. But there was this dog who keeps on looking at me with its head tilted to the left. It was just sitting there and keeps on staring at me... And it was so cute!! It was a corgi, its silky-ginger furr was so shiny and its tail keeps on wiggling.