chapter 11:56

Lapis

School..., Second Term of the school year... *sigh* To be honest, Im getting kinda tired of school... Hmmm...  "Hey, uh Peridot..." "Mh?" "Why havent you gone home to your parents house? I mean its been like almost a year now...?" "...." I flinched when she suddenly stood up. "I dont want to talk about it..." With that she walked out of the class room. Hm?? What's with her?

Peridot

What is with me?! Why am I acting like an asshole to Lapis? Yeah, sure she struck a nerve but..., I didnt have to be like this. I didnt have to run away from her... I was walking down the hall, dont know where to go, classes are starting and Im here wandering around... Suddenly I bumped into someone, "Ow." "Im so sorry- wait a minute... Youre Peridot right?" "Yeah, why?" "Its me, Aquamarine, from the Play. Do you go to school here?" "Uh, yes. W-what are you doing here?" "Well, Im going to transfer here. But Ill be transfering next year. Im just having an advanced enrolling." "Oh, uh whats your grade level?" "Im currently in 10th grade right now." "Oh, um, well then..., see you around I guess?" I said and waved as I walked away from her. 

I walked in to the restroom and locked myself in a stall. Not in the middle, not in the front, but at the last stall to the left. 

I stayed there for hours. Its not my thing to skip classes, but, I just had to avoid Lapis. I heard the hallway getting noisy, so it means that its lunch already. I felt myself sleepy when a sudden screech of shoes from the hallway woke me up. I winced at the pain from my ears. "Peridot?! Peridot!?" I heard as a familiar voice echoed through the hallway, was Lapis looking for me? But why? Why would she? That must be her shoes that screeched the hallway floor. Tears escaped my eyes as I hit myself. "Why? Why? Why? Why am I acting like this?" I sniffed and sobbed. "Why do I feel like this?"  "Is it because I strucked a nerve?" I heard a voice say. "L-Lapis?" "Yeah, its me." "W-what are you doing here?" "I should ask you the same question. Let me guess, Last stall from the left, am I right?" "How did you know?" "Because its the perfect stall. It has a tissue dispenser, its clean and its the last stall." She said. "Peridot, Im really sorry if I strucked a nerve. It was never my intention to hurt you." "Can you come inside the stall?" I asked as a knock from the door was heard. "Already here." Lapis said smiling as I opened the door for her. She closed amd locked the door and slid onto the tile wall and sat at the floor. "Did you.... Did you came here just to apologize to me?" "No, I cut all my classes just to look for you and apologize to you." I felt my cheeks burning. "Th-thanks.... For being here with me." She suddenly stood up and shoved my head and landed on her chest. "I like having you around me. Oh wait, I take that back. I LOVE having you around me." She said as she kissed my head. I felt my face even hotter than before.