Chapter 8:46

I started on playing with him everyday, after school and whenever im free...., and I guess I havent paid attention to Peridot lately heheh. Oh and my school's almost over!! And I am so excited!!!
Ill be in senior high in no time!!
Okay maybe I got too carried away with Pumpkin, lets give little Peri some affection and love. I went to the desk where Peridot is... Again, and doing her homework... Again.

"Oi Perisnot. what you doing? Come on give yourself a break! let's have some fun and get out of the house for a while." She gave me a look and turned to her homework and stood up.

 "Fine, if thats how you wanna play it." She said looking for her checkered flannel. "What do you want to do?"  "I was thinking that, maybe we can go to the Boardwalk or something like that, or we can just go to Dead Man's Mouth? With Sourcream, Jenny and Buck." I pleaded with puppy dog eyes. "No. If Im going to die today, no thanks. You can pick anyone to get killed at Dead Man's Mouth except for me." "H-hey! Hey! I was just kidding! Let's just go to the Boardwalk!" I laughed as I tugged her with me to the stairs and outside the house. 

"Well, what do you want to do?" Peridot yawned out of boredom. "We can go to...." I touched my lips as I thought of somewhere to be fun. "Fun Land!! You havent been there since you just moved in for like a few months ago. And if you dont want, we can go to Fun Land Arcade." Peridot was about to refuse when she was about to open her mouth but I quickly put a stopped to her and lead her inside the Carnival. 

We had a lot of fun. It turned out Peridot liked the Arcade cause she always win prizes and tickets. After a long tiring day, we just sat on the port where the other boats and ships are and just dipped our toes in the sea salt water. "Today was fun." I said before taking a bite off of my corndog. "Yeah, I should get out of the house more frequently than often." She laughed softly. "Hey, Lapis." "Yeah?" "Thanks." "No problemo. Its my job to make everyone that I lo- er care happy." I said looking away in embarrassment. 

"Hey Lapis."

"Hmm?"

"Say cheese!" 

"Doritos!" I smiled as the flash showed up. I looked at Peridot who was uploading it ( the picture/ photo ) on Instagram. "I never really use my Instagram account but since that Im with you today, Im gonna use it the whole day until we get home." "Well then." I pushed her and got her phone and took a video of her. She breathed heavily after she got the hang of the cold water. Suddenly I felt something cold and slippery on my foot. I screamed, thinking that it might be a sea weed. But no, I was wrong. Before I got to take a hold on the pole next to me, I got pulled down by Peridot. Thankfully I dropped her phone at the wooden port. "Its not fair that Im the only one getting soaked." She teased. I panicked wondering where my phone is. And Thankfully again, it was next to Peridot's phone. "I chuckled and took a hold on Peridot's head and pushed it down under the water.