Chapter 4:31

PEARL

I opened the door and was surprised to get a hug from Amethyst. "Im really sorry..." Tears started to fall from my eyes as she hugged me tighter. "You know... You can stay at my place if you want? I mean, the place is too big for myself. Mom went to a business trip while I inherited the house for the week." Amethyst said. "Okay..." I mumbled between my tears.

*le time skip*

"Alright we're here!" Amethyst said. "Im sorry if we had to walk. I cant drive a car yet..." "I should be the one to say sorry." I said. "I must be bothering you..." I fake smiled... "Anyways! You can stay in the guest room while I sleep here in my room. Which are you comfortable? Here or there?" She laughed as she pushed me on the way to the guest room. "Ill just stay in the guest room." I said.
I got myself ready for the night when suddenly Amethyst opened the door to see what Im up to. "Hey, you can tell me everything that happened. I swear! I wont tell no one!" She raised her right arm. "Alright..."

*le time skip*

"Oh gosh Pearl!" "I dont know what to say... Im very sorry for them" "Anyways— *yawns* Im gonna sleep."
"What is it?" She asked as I pulled her back to me. Leaving her leaning on me. "Dont leave me." "Um... Okay?"