Chapter 5:38

I kissed her and waited for her to kiss back and the kiss was just short cuz her phone buzzed. It was her alarm in her phone. It was already 4 in the morning. I jumped off of the bed and Lapis turned off her alarm as calm as she is. While I am nervously shocked. Idk why?

"I-Im sorry...."

"For what?" She asked tilting jer head to the side.

"For kissing you. I know it was against your will and—"

"What do you mean? I dared you to kiss me didnt I? Then you shouldnt be sorry, and besides I can sing for you anytime."

A/N: Y'all thought she can kiss her anytime eyy???

"Really?"

"Yeah sure whatever."

I jumped on the bed and layed on her crossed legs. "Can you.... Sing me the song... You were singing earlier ago?"

"Alright, but after that we'll be sleeping, okay?"

"Okie!"

"Shhh! Be quiet, they might hear you." She chuckled and stroked my hair like I was a dog. That scratching made me act like a dog. A real one. My tongue was out. My foot was moving. And finally, Lapis began to sing.

Le time skip*

I woke up from my long nap and scratched my back. I looked around and saw that Lapis wasnrpt around. I went down stairs where I greeted Mr. And Mrs. Lazuli and Bluezy. Sometimes her name sounds like its a disease... Haha lol. I sat down on one of the chairs in the dinning table and just in time, Lapis came out of the kitchen wearing a white shirt and her..... Underwear... It got covered by her apron which I feel safe from blushing real hard. Lapis settled down the food she was carrying earlier. "Good morning Peri, had a good sleep?" Holy shiet. Is she talking to me? Of course you dumb-dumb, yoj are the only Peridot here!  Did she say Peri??? WAAAAAHHH!!!!! "You okay?" She smuled. "I um I err yeah, Im okay, I had a good sleep." KEEP IT COOL PERI KEEP IT FUCKING COOL! FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU!!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHY AM I SPACING OUT? WHAT THE HELL? FUCK ME! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! PERIDOT YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS!

"Hey Peri? Can you help me out later? Im going somewhere."

"And where would that be young lady?" Her mom asked.

"The same place! Mom you know me better than this! Ive been going there for the past three years! What the heck?"

"Watch your mouth Lazuli!"

"Dad! We are all Lazuli here! Dont call me by the last name!"

Then I'll call you by your nick name. Watch your mouth Cristen!"

"Dad! Dont call me by that name! Its embarassing" She shifted her eyes on me and back to her dad.
"Hah. Yeah right, watch your mouth CRISTEN~"

"Oh shut up LUEIN!" I teased back.
"You little shit! Im going to fucking kill you! Dont yell out my name!"