Chapter 2:13

LAPIS

At dismissal, Amethyst invinted me to go with her to the milk tea shop with the others. "That would be $5." "So are you guys going to my place to do the homework?" Jasper said. "Yeah sure!" We said in unison. When we got to Jasper's house we went straight to her bedroom. Jasper's bedroom is just across Peridot's room so it was really hard to avoid her. 

We were finishing our homework since it was already 6:30 on the evening. "Well, time for us to go home." Pearl and Amethyst waved but I still wasn't done since I was doing my catching up with my homework (the notes are from Pearl :> ).  "I'l just get a lemonade downstairs, you want one?" "Oh yeah sure, thanks!"

I was answering this question in Bio-boring-logy when suddenly someone rushed up to Jasper's room. I took a peek at the door since I was at the other side of Jasper's bed. I saw a long blonde haired girl. She was wearing a towel for her body and Im pretty sure that it's Squaridot. "What's up dot?" I said trying to answer the fucking question. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me dot?!" I suddenly realized that it wasnt Squaridot! Holy shit! Its fucking Peridot....

Short update since I havent updated in awhile!!! Dont orget to visit my IG page. Lmao. @lapidot_09