Chapter 11: What happened to her hair?!?

Nobody's POV.

"Layla," Acnologia started, "please, it wasn't my fault I left cause of Gaga the dark goddess of Egypt. She threaten us, me in specific. Then she captured me." Acnologia explained what happened to him, that Gaga wanted Julia to be her 'daughter' but he rejected the idea.

"K, I'll forgave you, and the chapter is closed now our new problem is..." She pauses, "MY HAIR!!" She screams, pulling her now black hair.

"Layla relax..." He thinks as Layla tries to relax. "Do you have the key of Cancer?"

She only nods, "I actually have his tattoo it's going to be easy, because I have an idea." He nods.
"Open gate of the crab! Cancer!" With a small 'puff' appeared Cancer.

"Baby." He says, then smiles, "lady Layla!" He cries happily of the return of his master. He coughs then he turns serious and said, "um, Layla do you need anything?"

Layla signs nods saying, "Cancer I need you to help me with my hair paint it blond is you did it 86 years ago." She begs

"I can't I'm sorry." He says trying to hide his nervousness. Layla asked why. He replied with this. "About the day I did it I was warned by the gods; that after I do it ones I can't do it the second time 'cause it wouldn't work. But I can only hide your hair-black hair-in your remaining blond hair." His eyes and voice said that what he said was true.

"Okay, but can't you paint my hair blonde like Lucy's hair? Without using that magic spell?" She insist. Then she remembered of the neckless. She simply touched her collarbone. Unexpectedly she felt a sharp pain hit her if it was a sword had cut her head of!

Cancer didn't see the face if pain 'cause he was thinking of the colour and other things. Acnologia did realize. But cept looking and well could've said that she was in pain.

"Okay I'll try but it wouldn't last long till it turns back to the normal way. Back to how you were when you were well 7 to 19. So you should start telling the guild who you really are..." He pauses "before it's too late!" He changes the subject. "So I'll change your haircut to another style so when the loks turn black it simply doesn't show."

She nods.

Acnologia gets up from the cold hard floor. And pulls the neck of Layla's shirt.

....
....

His eyes widen in shock.

"Layla" he breathed out with his eyes big as brown plates. There was a knot in his throat, that made him unable to talk.

Layla didn't know what was happening do she unbuttoned two of her buttons so she could've see what the problem was...

....

She took a glance at her neck. She saw a part of a green moon and a purple pearl that was attached to her neck looking like it was sewed to her neck.

Short chap?
Ik but its progress!
BTW ppl next chap will have a bit of trigger! So trigger warning!