Chapter 24: Searching for the 'dead' body.

Lily's POV

I was talking to Bishamon and Yato about the plan, "Wait... I feel a pure powerful dark magic approaching fastly."I say looking at the guild door, "It's Deanah. She's with Kofuku and... Julia?"
Well Julia's not even here!

Immediately I saw a pair of cold red looking at me. Deanah.... She teleported here huh. we were so close that I could smell her scent. Burns. "What are you doing here Lily?" She looked into my emerald eyes. I gritted my teeth.

"Look Deanah I don't have a lot of time here so let's not fight now. Thank you." I hitted our shoulder together. "Plus I'm here since you couldn't protect her when you had the chance to. So that's why we both are here-- because of Deana Diana of the Seven Sees. And as your elder Sister I gotta be here. When Yan's here Yin's here too." I smiled

She smiled slightly. "Well I brought our great granddaughter: Juvia Fullbuster Loxar." I opened my mouth to talk but she talked before me: "And no she doesn't know who's her grandma. Yet."

I facepalmed myself, "Duh, Juliana is the one that needs to tell them." I whispered. "By the way, Metalikana's son--.."

She slammed her hands on my lips immediately I felt a pain on my lips and she pulled her hands away whimpering with pain, "Auch, what the heck?" 

"That's.." I said

"The curse." We said at the same time. As we looked into each other's eye.  The curse was on it's on its second stage.  

The first stage is: Get spitted and Layla's body would be hidden somewhere she really goes a lot. 
Second: if me and Deanah aka Yan can't fight each other we can't touch meaning that we can't transform into Layla. 
Third: We eventually don't know yet.

"Fairy Tail!" I call everyone gives me attention, "I need your help, my name's Lily, this is my sister Deanah most of you know why we're here. And I really need your help, okay Cana, Elfman, Happy and Natsu go to Layla's headquarters with Deanah to find Layla's body!" Deanah looks at me then nods. I smile. She speeds away and gaders the group. "Okay then we have Lisanna Bixlow, Wendy, Romeo, Carla, Erza, Laxus, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel and Levy; you go to Tenrou island with Zeref, Mavis, August. Go and find Layla's body please." I look and saw Lucy and Mira looking curiously at me.

I walk towards them, "I so sorry but you two, Larcade, Kinana and Evergreen. Are going to love and Lucky to find some people that were sent to see me. And I'm going with you." Then I say loudly, "The rest of the guild make groups and search everywhere you know that Layla went or loved to go!" The guild started talking about the groups and plans.

I sat with my small group, "Look at Love and Lucky we need to meet three people, A man that looks around his mid-thirties a Boy on his right that had a baby with him. They are Sirens that were attacked like 2 days ago. And we really need them here." 

Mira looked at me with eyes of admiration: "Sirens?! I've read about them ones! But I never knew that they were real!"