Bonus 1: Rebirth part 1.

Waiting a thousand year for you,
My love didn't die down for you.
I'll wait for you until you come back,
I'll wait a thousand years.

ReaNishimia

How long have I waited for her?

I wasn't sure, but I knew that those were almost a millennia, since I was immortal I could live more than any normal people, I saw how people were born and died, I saw my great granddaughter give birth and die and I saw my generation grow in Fairy Tale. I saw how magic started to weaken in the world, how magic was turning into fantasy after three hounded years.

I saw how magic could be used only for Special Forces. I remembered how I was promised that she would be reborn in my family and that she could be reborn in my family, from Joshua's side. I only hoped that it could be fast, but the problem was that she wouldn't remember me.

Tch, I thought as I saw Alice Gomez one of Joshua's descendants, she was pregnant. We were friends, she didn't know that I was her far ancestor, she shouldn't know either, I didn't want people to know that someone could live for more than some thousand years.

Some people from the guild were still alive: Zeref, Mavis, Joshua, Morgan and Deanah; we kept in contact even if we were in different parts of Fiore. Zeref and Mavis lived together in Tenrow Island – which of course were theirs. Joshua and Deanah lived in Colorado and had two kids, one was immortal and one was mortal. Morgan was more like the traveler type of woman.

Alice was walking to Fairy Tail Museum, if Magic was really 'fake', then why was there a freaking museum? I walked behind her as we entered the familiar place; tears burned my eyes as I held my emotions. Alice saw me as I smile came to her pale skin, her familiar blue eyes twinkled as she approached me.

"Hallo mister," she said, "In a way I feel that this place is familiar."

My eyes widen, "in what way?" no she wasn't the one, Tch I would've seen that, she is even a brunette with blue eyes and not a blonde with emerald green eyes.

She will come soon trust me.

"Well it feels like she had been here ones." She said gesturing to her round and swollen belly where her baby slept, "it feels weird that the baby kicks when she sees the place or you." She giggles, "I think she really likes you mister."

A she?

"A girl?" I questioned as we walked next to the old bar that was still there, it had the name: The Oldest Bar in History.

And there was a manqué with Mira Jane written over it on a board. The doll had silver white hair and sky blue eyes, it looked similar than her, the museum was usually crowded but today it was oddly silent since today was The Olympics, that replaced The Grand Magic Games.

"I bet," she smiled, the smile that one's belonged to my love, "Lukas said he thinks it's a son."

"It been only four months and you are already betting on the poor child?" it wasn't anything new, I knew her long enough to know that she liked betting like Juliana.

"Anyways," she changed the topic, "I knew you for quite a while and I realized that you have never told me your name . . . or that you have ever loved someone."

The sentence made me froze, it was thru, I told her to call me mister or Dragon, we knew each other for more than five year, I have even been Lukas' best man when they married, why couldn't I tell her? I could tell her but then I would break the deal with that damn 'mother of all children', and Shinigami too.

But they told me that I could tell her when she gives birth, "I'll tell you my name soon Ally." I tell her from her nickname, "when the time comes."

She nodded and smiled when we reached the basement, "uh, why are we here? I thought it was off limits, they couldn't open those old doors for thousands of years."

I grinned knowing that before the magic was banded and erased from every type of source I placed a spell and curse on it, to protect my long deceased wife and the story that we would hide until the end of time.

I couldn't tell her that, but I could tell her that I had a key, so I used and old illusion that Mavis learned me, and I created an old key. I showed her as she rose a brow.

"My family owned this place a long time ago," I gave her the first hint, "c'mon, it's not scary, or are you afraid of ghost?"

She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest puffing her cheeks. She opened her bag and grabbed her phone. She was about to turn on the flash light on when I remembered she couldn't.

I pushed her hand down forcing the phone into the bag, "no electricity or technology in this room kid." I said strictly at her, "You don't want to die or the child; do you?"

Her eyes widen with fear my tone and eyes, she should've seen that I wasn't joking as she cling into my arm.

At first when we've met, I only used her knowing that she was the only female left from Josh's family line, when we started talking and ended up being best friends, I stopped caring that she gave birth to my love or not, I cared that I could sincerely reconnected to my family ones again.

I 'unlocked' the door as I chanted a small spell, I didn't say it loud that she could hear but loud enough that the door could, the curse subsided as it swung open, the room was dark and covered with a thin layer of dust the spell tried to keep the place clean, I wasn't in here for twelve years, but it looked the same as when I left.

Only thing that made my eyes widen was the small blonde girl that stood with her back for us, her wavy long blonde hair was now touching the old wooden ground. She wasn't wearing that weird pink dress, she wasn't with Zeref either.

"Mavis," I whispered, she heard me and spun a tight circle.

She smiled, "oh hey." She walked closer, her small strides felt like long, her hair waved behind her with those acknowledging green eyes made me feel small like normally. "And who is this fine young lady?"

I knew that Mavis knew, that smart short ass woman, why can't Zeref be here to shut her smart mouth up when I need him?

Alice looked shocked that there was someone there, I was slightly shocked too but what could I expect from her.

"Alice, Alice Gomez." She introduces herself, "I'm mister's friend."

I could feel Mavis' glare at the back of my head, if she still used her magic she would be strangling me then and there, she knew about the deal, but the name . . . it was my own decision. With my dark blue eyes I glanced at my mother-in-law the smile a saw on her face looked far from sweet, she realized something I didn't.

"I'm Mavis Dragneel, his, uh, friend." She said, "Can I?" she asked politely.

"S—sure." Alice stuttered, she wasn't so comfortable around Mavis, why was that? Well I knew that Layla and Mavis had some story in the past before they turned better with each other, I hoped it would be better than the past.

Mavis walked closer, slowly, until was close to her, Alice was some inches taller than her.

Mavis banded down placing a small pale hand over the belly, a sad smile creped her face. She closed her eyes as she pressed her ear on the side of the bell. Alice looked calm. When they both flinched.

"W—what's wrong?" I asked jumping closer.

Mavis stood up, "It's her." Mavis then started walking out, "I'll tell the other's – oh and Mr. Gomez is here."

~rea

Part one finished.