Chapter 32: Yin and Yang.

Joshua's POV

Looking at the dark night sky I saw the states twinkling above my head lighting my way around. Pulling my blonde hair back I tilled my head up looking better at the full moon that was looking back at me. The color of the sky reminds me of Juviana's sapphire blue eyes, how they twinkled with the stars in the night.

I missed her, ever since we were sent to two different orphan houses and adopted by two different families. I wish that your happy sis, I wish that you have a husband and children. That you still remember me, big sis do you still remember me after they cursed us? I look at the photo I had from both of us.

My breath was uneven, then I step of the table as I feel my body hung on the rope I hung on the tree next to the beach. My breath turned swallow, my blood pumped faster and I saw my view darkens. But I never died. My blood didn't stop pumping, my breath turned back to normal, my eyes widen.

'I'm alive??' I thought seeing the night sky; I looked down at my hands that still moved I turned my head slightly to the right seeing the tree that was still there. I gripped on the rope that was still around my neck, then I white light came and the rope was in ashes on the floor I fell with the sync of the white light. It wasn't my magic.

I was on my knees my hands on the sand supporting my weigh, my jade colored eyes looked around me seeing a woman in the distance. She had jet black hair and blood red eyes they bored into my eyes. She looked awfully familiar, but I don't know from where. She wore a black dress that reached her knees and red sandals.

Every step she took closer to me I pushed myself back. But sadly I reached the tree that was always there, now I really wanted it to leave, but something told me not to leave, 'don't leave' it whispered in my head. Every step she took was like my heart pumped louder into my fragile ears. I jumped up glaring at the female figure that was a meter away from me. I clenched my hands but anxiety clouded my mind, automatically my left hand gripped on my star shaped necklace that hung around my neck. My other hand was still on my side balled into a fist. The woman took another step forward and I took a step back. Her eyes never leaving mine, her crimson red eyes looked like she was in pain. But she looked like a killer. They say that eyes are the light to a person's soul. Well her outside makes me doubt her inside.

She opened her lips, "Joshua Lockster. Son of Rain and Johansson Lockster." My trembling hands calmed, "I'm Deanah; goddess of the darkness." I opened my lips but nothing came out, "I'm here to tell you about Juviana your twin sister." Do I know her? She looked into my eyes with sincerity.

I opened my mouth saying, "How do you know everything about me?" her red eyes looked like she wanted to tell me something.

Then she wasn't there anymore, not before hearing; 'you to the Fairy Tail guild.'

I then looked at the tree that I was leaning on and then I pushed myself from the tree and looked at the dark blue sky and saw Leo and Aquarius were gone. Seconds later all the stars on the sky were completely gone, the sky was so dark that it almost turned pure black. Then a pain shot through my body. 

My body was suffocating. Blood was pumping on my temples, it hurts. I looked around me but I didn't see anyone. The view got blurry.... But I forced my emerald eyes to see around me, I then thought about the red eyed lady said a while ago.

I whispered a teleportation spell, I felt myself lose a small amount of magic as I appeared at Sabertooth, looked around seeing many people crying, weeping, and they were panicking as if someone died. I looked around seeing a woman with sapphire blue hair, her back faced me. She was crying on the shoulder of a man that had short raven black hair. He had a tattoo of a cross on the back of his neck. The woman with long blonde hair and brown eyes walked towards the blue haired lady, she had bloodshot eyes; she looked tired. What happened here?

"Juvia," the blonde said, "I'm sorry for your lost—..." Juvia...-- Juviana? They sound almost the same. The blonde left the blonde named 'Juvia' and the raven haired and a pink haired man that looked around the raven black haired man age.

"Gray," he said, I couldn't see his eyes since his bangs hid them, "I can't say I'm sorry since it means pity, but I will say my condolences. Layla was my niece but I didn't know I had a niece all along and I treated her like my teacher, my friend." I saw a tear slip from under his bangs.

I then turned and saw another blue haired girl she was shorter than the other people from the guild, she had an orange dress on that was dirty, and she was sitting on a table with a man that had short black hair. My body moved on its own and I walked in front of the couple. The lady was the first to react her brown eyes widen when she saw me. Then green met brown, blonde met blue. I've met my long lost cousin. My body froze; I saw a memory flash in my view.

"Hey, Levina!" I see a boy yell he had short blonde hair and green eyes, "wanna go and buy a chocolate cake at that bakery." There was a girl in front of us that had blue hair that was in a high pony tail.

She had her back to me and to that green eyed boy, "sure, Joshua," she turns, "and I don't like the name Levina, I prefer Levy!" her brown eyes looked at the boy with sympathy. She had a white bandana around her neck that was hung loosely around it. "First to get there gets an extra piece!"

She then ran towards the blue colored building that sold cake. "W-Wait," the boy yelled running behind her. The girl giggled as she ran, she turned and gave him a toothy grin.

"I win!" she announces as she stands in front of the door, her blue hair was in a pony tail that now was down, her sundress waved with sync of the wind, she looked a lot like Juviana.

"Levina," I murmured looking at the bluenete in front of me, "you're here?" she was my childhood friend but one day I didn't see her again. Her mother was a sweet woman; I never really met her father.

She whipped her semi-dried tears from her face, the black haired man looked into my eyes, his piercing red eyes looked like he didn't like me talking to Levina, "Yea after my mother died I was sent here to my great grandmother and I joined the guild." She then realized that the red haired man was glaring at me, "oh and this is Gajeel, my future husband."

The only grunted and turned his head.

He doesn't like me.

~rea~