Chapter 17

Nobody's POV

"Where's Layla?" Asked Larcade with a dark voice, "tell me!"

"She's in heaven, with Kofuku and Acnologia," answered Yato with a honest tone, "Deana is trying to get out, as we already said, and she isn't going to be a good help, we need Lili or Layla herself," he walked next to Bishamon who's silently was listening to what Yato was saying, "please," he begged with tears in his ocean blue eyes, "for all of humanity and for all of us gods!" He cried begging.

"Um," Mavis' lips were trembling out of fear he held her husband's pale hand, "okay, but let Fairy Tail fight next to you!"

Bishamon signed, knowing that she won't win against her and she answered with: "okay, but don't blame us when you see her dying!" She warned. She told her with a small glint of the future.

Meanwhile
Deanah's POV

'Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why Layla? Why me? Why me you damn necklace?' I yelled in my thought. Well I should wake pinky up before Gaga gets her sorry ass here. "Kofuku! wake your ass up before I send you back to hell with Zeref!" She didn't even flinch! Damn this so called 'god' is so annoying!

After a good 12 minutes she decided to finally wake up! DAMN. She didn't see me in the bed where I was since I was standing in mid air on the balcony so I could see the kingdom. I miss this place. Duh it's my place, the place that I've been living for 50 years. Yes, me and Lily live here when Layla has the necklace on. It's been the best years of my dark life. I've never wanted a life like this one but we can't change that. Not even if we wanted too. 

'She's.... gone' I heard a thought, I wiped my head towards the voice.... 

"She.... left?" Asked Kofuku. I smiled

 "No sweetheart," I whispered

She lifted her head, her eyes widen as she realized that I was there all the time.
Her eyes watered, "Ley?" I said a small 'no' to her. "Daenah, Your n-not going to kill me right?"

No I'm not! "No," I simply said, "I've killed many in the past, but I couldn't do it this time dear." I say. Me and Lily are the oppicid: Lily's yin and I'm yan: she's light and i'm dark; but in light theirs dark and in dark theirs light. That's true. We create the one and only: Layla. But don't think weird sh*t we aren't like her mom's: we're like her personalities. 
"I just wanna get over with this damn war and find the cure at the sanctuary! and I'll be outa your damn problems!" I explam every word so she could understand every damn word I said.

"Ready for our last adventure....?" She asked letting a tear fall her eyes... 

Right I forgot, it's Kofuku... My best friend, the only one that loved me for who I am and that didn't hate me for what I did in the past. 

"Hell yea!" I said sadly and I took her hand slowly with cautious. We opened a portal toward earth. But before we left I dragged my husband into the portal with us. 

Hell this is gonna be a looooooong adventure!