Chapter 10: fight

Hallo here you'll have to find out more information about Layla.

Previously in Layla's story.

nobody's POV

Layla known as big sis got to Tenrou Island to search for her necklace that is nowhere to be found. And for her surprise there was a person named Zero, who had the necklace. Zero broke 4 seals that weren't meant to be broken. Than Layla got a blackout.

At the guild there was a servant redhead reading a book that was named L.D.D.V made by her beloved 'big sis'. Well she then read the; types of magic. By Layla of the seven seas. 

Tenrou island

At a deep place in Tenrow tree or Fairy tree, there was a man with dark blue hair and ocean deep tattoos around his upper body and face. He sat in front of the fire, worried about his beloved blond haired princess. "She's not dead. But she's to pale." He mumble to himself, scratching his right hand with his left one, opening it on blood. He walked to his blonde lover. And he squatted in front of her unconscious body. "Layla," he murdered, "Why did you lose the necklace?" he asked.

She moved her mouth but he didn't realize. She then 'accidentally' slapped him. He scooted his head to face her, tears streaming down his cheeks, only exclaiming: 'Layla! Love!Are you awake' 

He kept shaking her till she shoots her eyes open in disbelief.

"Acnologia!!" she exclaims tears streaming down her cheeks towards her chin dripping down as she jumped into his arms kissing his lips. After 3 minutes of kissing she parted from him.

"Layla," he said, "your alive." Then he hugged her.

Then Layla parted from him lapping him.

Hard 

"The hell!" he exclaimed, "why did you slap me?!?" he had his hands on the side of the cheek that she just slapped.

"It's been 76 years sins you left me—left us, with Julia a girl with 8 years, you bastard, damn you!" she screamed cursing. Acnologia was amused that she cursed for the first time in history.

"Layla, chill." He says trying to calm her down, "if I tell you, you'd probably kill me."

Layla looked at him with the face of, 'if you don't tell me I'll kill you'. He sign and said,  "I left so I could've killed Peng, the goddess of the Egypt mommies. She sented a treatment for us the seven seas, that if we don't hand her Julia she'd kill both of us. So I had to leave, so we could've stayed alive till today...."

Layla looks at him, narrowing her eyes at him. Then her eyes turning to her kind, sweet self.

This was there first fight.

"Hey by the way, why is 40% of your hair is black again?"
Layla then remembers what happens with him...