Bonus 3: Rebirth part 3

At the waiting room me, Zeref and Mavis were waiting, Mavis and Zeref were here ones or twice in the past but we still didn't feel comfortable with the smell and atmosphere, in the past we would use healing magic or reach to Porliusica (may she rest in peace).

Sitting there we saw a doctor come out, he had brown hair and black eyes, "Alice Gomez?" oh I had forgotten to say that Alice almost died when giving birth to the baby.

He let us in, we saw Alice holding a baby, there was a pink blanket wrapped around the child, a girl, she was asleep snoring soundly.

Alice was covered in a thin layer of sweat and was red, she looked like she was in pain, I walked close and bend down looking at them, they looked cute, they remind me of when I've first seen Layla holding Juliana all those years ago. That was a lovely memory that I will cherish, and I will make more with you Layla.

I knew what the deal contained, if I tell her – Alice – who's the mother of Layla about me I'll age and die after time. The curse will be lifted off me. Lukas was there smiling widely as he hugged her.

A nurse entered, she had blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes, and she was a descendant of Natsu Dragneel. Her smile was the same as from Natsu.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Gomez." She smiled, "I have concerns how a baby of four months is so healthy, we are concerned." She walked closer, "is it something with your ancestors?"

Lukas opened his lips but closed it back, Alice raised a brow, "Not sure," she said, "I mean I was abandoned when I was a kid and I never knew my last name, so I couldn't search it up."

Lukas sighed and looked at me, "Dude, uh, tell or not?"

I nodded; she already gave birth so he can. I didn't care anyways; I got to see Layla get born ones again, so I was glad that Alice gave birth to her, I didn't want to wait so long. I had already waited for so long and I was starting to get tired at it all.

My blue eyes looked around seeing the nurse and Alice giving me a questioning look.

"S—so what are name you're going to give are you going to name the child?" The nurse cuts in feeling the atmosphere tensing.

Alice snapped out whatever trance she was in, "Ayla, Ayla Rose Layla Gomez." A sad smile came to her face. The nurse scribbled it on a sheet and walked out.

Silence ruled afterwards, Mavis and Zeref stood awkwardly behind me, when Alice saw them she asked who Zeref was.

"Hallo, I'm Zeref, Zeref Dragneel, Mavis' husband." He smiled, a small genuine smile, "I'm one of Lukas' old friends that live far from here."

That sounded bad, I thought, Mavis looks like a ten year old, people even ask her if she's lost when they see her walking around.

Alice makes and 'O' expression and asks me, if I liked Ayla's name, she had a cute and pretty name.

"My name is Acnologia of The Seven Seas." I introduce myself, with my real name. I tell her everything, from when I've met Layla until this very day, I started to feel the curse being lifted from me, Zeref and Mavis, it was a headache, a pain I never bearded feeling.

I told her who the baby was and who she and Lukas were, and why the child was 'Pre-mature'. I told her why the child kicked and about the basement and the curse that we had over our shoulders, I told her why I should've told her about her now.

***

It's been seventeen years and I started to grow older, I saw one string of grey hair I never thought I'd see one in my hair, I had cut my hair shorter. Ayla's first word was: Momma! The way she slurred it was pretty cute, Ayla was born with blonde hair and bi colored eyes, one blue one green.