chapter 15: Brother?!!!

Layla's POV

Levy....?

Levy got up slowly, Gajeel didn't even flinch. It was like he was dead. Levy came closer she stood exactly in front of me and glared.
She out a nowhere she hugged me.

.....

What? Cut me some slag.

That wasn't what I expected from her of all people.

"Big sis..." She started, "now I know what you passed thru. Now I know you, now I can be in peace." I frowned. But there's still things they don't know.

I

heard a low laugh, "my, my..." The person walked closer and I saw that it was Mavis aka my mother, "it's been, let me see 50 years exactly 50 years since you've 'disappears' from the face of the earth." She gives me a smile. She came closer and lays a hand on my right cheek. "You've grown up so much..." She backed a bit. Giving me a closed eye smile, "but... There's one thing you don't know. You have two older brothers.... August and Larcade," she said still smiling, "they left with Zeref when you were 10 after the empire was finished..." Before she could've finish the door bursted open revealing three features, dad and two unfamiliar men, one looking pretty old. He had gray hair and a looooooing beard. The other looked a lot like mom only had red eyes and a weird cross on his forehead.

"Good evening Fairy Tail." Says dad. His voice darkened at the mention of 'Fairy Tail'. Everyone in the guilts' eyes darkens, "I only came too see me beloved wife and my lil' princes with her beloved dragon."

"Daddy!" I yelled running towards him, I hugged him, I felt the air get tense, oh god.

"I see that Gaga didn't get here yet," said a familiar voice: Bishamon, "but I see the great god of the underworld did come back. Halo Zeref." She finishes fully appearing, she was sitting on a table next to Lucy,

"Kiaa!" Squeaked Lucy, because of Bishamon's sudden appearance, Lucy fell on the floor with a small 'tud', "why the hell...."

"Yo! God of 'war' you forgot about me! Yato!" Said another voice but this one was lower with a lot of energy; Yato god. Bishamon gave Yato a dirty look.