Chapter 26: The sirens

Layla's POV (surprise!)

I woke up in a flowerfield. It was full of lilies and violets. I immediately knew were I was. Then I was the necklace in a distance, it was hanging on the neck of a fairy-ish thing. I then jumped up and looked at the lake that was next to me. My reflection. Black hair, black eyes that they had a glint of green in them, some stands of blonde hair.
The blonde hair ment that she had one chance to get the necklace. I prepared to run after the fairy. I started putting strength in my feet, when I saw the fairy turning towards me and her oranje eyes darting into my green-black eyes.

"Oh your highness your finally here! catch me if you can~!" She giggled and she flies away. The last time she just stood there and waited but that's the past. I used a glimpse of magic to use speed magic. So I could've catch up to her. The fairy wasn't that far from me, so I reached my hand to grab the necklace from behind her. But sadly my leg hitted a rock and I fell face first and I slid about seven inches away from the rock.

"Ugh." I groaned as my eyes writched. I got back up and I tried to sencing the fairy. But sadly I couldn't. I then heard a giggle from the distance. I smirked and ran silently toward her, she knew where I was but she didn't know that I was right behind her. since now we were in a forest. I used the last glimpse of my magic and used invisibility magic and jumped on her and ripped/jank my necklace just then she turned around and my magic was up. 

"Good job your Highness," she said smiling, "I thought you were going to lose just like your father did years ago." 

Then I wore the necklace  around my neck, then my eyes glowed the colour grey since my was contacting my two sides. That was Lily and Deanah. 

Lily and Deanah's POV

I felt a connection that felt like it was towards Layla. She past the test! she has the necklace!

Nobody's POV

(group Yin) On the coast of Hargion sea Lily and her group walked barefoot searching for two Royals and one soldier. "Um Miss Lily," Wendy said holding Lily's wrist, "Is that them?" Pointing in front of them. she looked at the direction that Wendy pointed. There was: Mei, Hayato and general Yutaya. He was carrying May as he walked slowly, as he followed the Prince. The dark blue haired general snapped his head towards Lily's group. 

"Prince Hayato," the general said, "we have company." He then glared at the group. 

"Hm?" Prince Hayato looked curiously at the group and gave a cheeky smile. Bur before the general could've asked the kid why he smiled like that, the boy ran towards Lily.

On the other hand Lily was scared as hell about what the general would do to them, since she had never met him. When she saw the prince running towards her with open arms. She smiled brightly and embraced him, "Layly!" he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck. As Lily hugged Hayato around the hips. "I knew that you'd come! But not this fast!" Lily passed him down.

She grinned and pointed with her thumb at herself, "Well what do you expect?" She says. But the expression that Hayato told her everything that she did wrong in that mare second, "I-I'm sorry Hayato but you know Deanah and I are becoming one in about three days, or less."

He slightly smiled.

"By the way! Where's my little niece?" She changed the subject, "Mirajane, Lucy follow right behind me." She demands, her view starts getting a bit blurry. But she only forced herself to see better. 'Crap,' she thought, 'the magic is wearing off!' Then she got closer to the general that was holding the baby, with the girls following Yin closely. General Yutaya still didn't trust us. I understand him, after everything that he passed thru; she know that it will be difficult for him to trust them. He held the baby in his chest protecting her from...them? "Hello my name's Lily Yin Dragneel," she introduced herself, "the goddess of light and the legal guardian of Hayato and Mei Poseidon." 

The grey eyed man looked deeply into her emerald ones and said, "How should I trust you with the Princess?" He barked as his eyes turned dark.

"Trust auntie Lily, she was sent here to take care of us, since she took care of mommy when she was only a toddler." Hayato said smiling sweetly at the general. She didn't know why but Hayato's smile gave her shivers.

The general sighed and handed Lily the black haired Princess. 

~rea~