Chapter: 6.1 She's back?

Nobody's POV

Outside of our favorite guild we know who is standing.
If you don't know then leave with it.

Well as our mysterious person it walking in side of Magnolia, our beloved guild mates are fighting dinking and many other tings doing until....

"Hey guys do you feel that?" Asked a serten short white- haired beauty. "Yea." "Don't let your guard down." Said Macauw. Then the wodden door slammed open reveling a long blond hair girl( like in the pic of the last chapter.)
"Fairy tail didn't change at all. Huh." She said under her breathy. "FAIRY TAIL MASTER DIANA IS BACK" Said Wakkaba raising his cup full of beer.

Layla just smiled. Then screems "Fairy tail am back!!!"

Gajeel's POV

Hmm why was that name 'Diana' is so familiar?
And she smells like Mettalekana but why?

"Big sis?" Whisper Levy as she tried to get up.
I wanna see her.

I got caring her bride stile as we got down stairs I saw a long blondie looking like master Mavis but taller.
.

.

.

.

.

Its a- aunt Layla. She's always coming to visit me ant mitalecana in summer.

"Big sis!!!!" Screams Lisanna almost crying.

Aunt Layla was soroundet by the guilt meets.

As she hugged Lisanna she whisper something like 'don't hold it child I'm here let it out.' I think nobody wanted to cry. Then she pulls her a bit
"I told you my happiness is every body's happiness."
"Huh? Did master Macarov learned that from her?"
I turned around and saw bunny girl and Salamander.

"Why do you ask Luce?" Asked Natsu hugging her from behind

"He said that the first masters daughter learned him that."

"Hallo Natsu." I turned back around and seeing a long blond hair... It was aunt Layla!!!

"Big sis." Then I Mira running from the bar.

"Mirajane is that you? You've changed!"

"Yea! It..." She got cut by levy...
"Big sis your.....young..... B- but how?"
"I'm sorry but I can't tell you." She said turning her head a bit.

"Why?!? You didn't tell what your magic was!" She begin to say holding tears. What does she mean? I know I'm new in that part of knowing the....
I got out of my thought cause of a scream.

"Why!!!???!!! TELL MEE!!" As I saw who it was I can't belief my eyes it was Levy.

"Levy."

Why!!??, answer me!!"

"Levy!"

"Damn you tell me why you are so young and left us for 12 years twelve years."

"LEVY, CAN YOU PLEASE HEAR ME!?!? I'm so sorry forgive me." She screamed the begging and the landing she whispers as the hole guild got silent. Elfman stopped fighting Natsu. Cana stopped drinking.
Even Laxus got scared. I got a shiver in my spine.

"My mother and father told me....."

These is the end of part 1
Part two will be sad and short.

~Stay manly~