chapter 9: losing my necklace

Sadness thru the Rain
Made by me! (I'm writing it for the ending.)

Layla's POV

I sigh huh its been two weeks after I came back to the guild hall after my body and soul got to the celestial kingdom (not from the spirits of the celestial world.)
Today's a normal day at the guild. Erza scolding Gray and Natsu. Haha they never change, huh.

"Huh ma'am miss Diana?" A sweet voice intorupt by a blond girl with big chocolates eyes.  "Can I talk to you pls. Privately" She looks serious about something.

"Sure Lucy?" I asked I saw her with Natsu I think they're married.

"Okay. " She said as we walked into a empty room. The room was dusty with old spell books. Its my spell Magic book room.

"So?" I asked curious to know about the conversation

"Um- it's about your name it's like your hiding something Layla Diana Dragneel Vermilion. What is it?" She said that and I was in shock, impossible... How can she know. Does anybody else know? Huh I'm so dead.

"It must be a fault, why does you think about that?" I laughed nervously.

"Easy I saw some old pictures of the daughter of master Mavis."  Damn it. I really don't want to let anyone else to know about my past, and magic.

"I know that you don't want to let anyone else know write?" She asked me.
I sigh of frustration, yup I am so frustrated of this conversation. I don't wanna let the hole guilt to know about the immortality of the grate Layla Diana Dragneel Vermilion.

"Yea, and did you..." I pause. "Anyone else? Like Natsu?"

"No! I just found out today."
She snapped. I sigh in relief thank God I am saved.
"One more thing ma'am, your necklace it's.... gone." She said shyly. o. My. Mavis the necklace ciels my curse and my black eyes.

"Lucy. Do you know the consequences?" I asked her. She only shocked her head meaning a 'no'. "OK let me tell you," I sigh, "my mother as you already know is Mavis," she only nodded and sites next to me "my father is Zeref Dragneel. I was born and I have 3 curses; immortal life, I can't physically age or mentally age, as I'm around nature I can kill it from my demonic aura. Only the necklace can ciel the third curse. Onderstand?" Lucy looked in shock not again!

"So, can you tell me are you like gonna kill Mr if I stay here?" She asked
I only shook my head.

"No, not directly. I need to see if the purple heart that is next to the moon is big then I can say, Lucy."

"OK" she said as I read her head I see her inside emotions are nervous about the new problem.

You saw a little girl sitting in the rain.....

I start searching in my room
Nope.

In the library. Nope

She's soaking wet...

In the guild hall. Nope
In Magnolias. Nope
Were the hell is it? I sigh last place. Tenrow island. Were i meet my father. I go to Tenrow island.