Chapter 23: Juliana's dead.

Unknown POV

60 years before present. At the year ~X715

"Daviana! Rain! Esther! Where are you my little angels?" I yell searching for my daughters, we were playing hide and seek and surprisingly they hide pretty good. When I was close to one of then I hear the grass behind me and I move the the sound. Those girl are good in this. 

"Rin-tin-tin! I won mommy!" I hear a high pitched voice behind me, "Hahaha!" I looked behind me and all of those three girls won. My eldest daughter; Daviana; the second one Ester and the youngest one Rain. I laughed and ran behind them, I knew that they wouldn't expect this muahaha. Then they realized and the ran as fast as they could and ran inside. Toward nobody else but my handsome husband: George. 

"George, the girls are running inside dear!" I yell before the girls had chance to escape from my tickling. I teleport in frond of George and grab Rain just in time before she could've escape from me, "Haha who won now my lil' baby?!" I laughed placing her back on the floor and she smiled then she simply ran away in the garden with her sisters. "They sure are our little girls huh?" 

"Sure are," George said smiling mischievously at me and kisses my lips. When he pulled away he said, "No I don't want a fourth kid Julia." He said, "I have allot of trauma when I've found out that you were pregnant but I am happy that you gave me Rain." He smiled remembering the day that I gave him his third daughter, "plus the doctor said that you are forbidden to have a fourth child since you have the risk to die." 

"I know," I walk into the living room and sat down on the three persons couch. I started playing with the star shaped necklace that was hanging on my neck. "I miss you mom." Its been ten years since I left Fairy Tail with George, we came to Flare: The kingdom of Crystals
George turned into the head of the royal guard. While I was the Queen's best friend.

23 years later

I coughed, I'm too young to die! I coughed more blood. Why? I looked at that monster.... "Who the hell are you??" I asked getting back on my feet. "What do you want from us?"

She smirked at me, "Name's Gaga goddess of nightmares, and I'm here to finish the Of The Seven Seas' legacy. Starting with you!" My body was weak and George wasn't here since I told him to leave with Rain since this 'Gaga' started attacking the city. And now I'm happy that I told him that. Esther and Daviana were already married and left with their handsome husband. Since Rain was the youngest one she didn't marry yet, but happily she's engaged. 

"Why are you doing this?!?" I yell and prepared my next attack. 

"To get back my position and for revenge!" But she was to fast on her feet and grabbed me on my neck, choking me aggressively.
My body felt weak.

"W-Why?" I managed to say, pulling her arms away. "I-what did my-- a- ancestors do to- to y-you?" I choke out. Then I feel her grip loosen I sat down and heard her story.

I teared up. "That's why I need to kill the family. It's the only way that the gods would respect me again!" 

I felt a pain in my chest. 

I saw blood.

I saw Blackness

~rea