Bonus 2: Rebirth part 2

I was starting to think that they were hiding something from me, I never liked secrets, it brought something in the pit of my stomach, I will ask Lukas, he was closer with Dragon than anyone else I knew. When 'Mavis' left I felt cold and then I felt the heavy atmosphere in the small room.

On the ground there were old scrolls and books, and farther into the room there were scattered purple crystals on the ground, I unconsciously walked closer, my body worked on its own, I was attracted to it, was this a curse?

I felt a hand gripping my wrist pulling me away, "Alice, don't touch that." Dragon said with a serious voice, "Lukas is here like Mavis said, c'mon he'll get worried."

As we walked out many weird scenes flashed in my mind making me cringe, who were they? I turned looking at a blonde mannequin, she had chocolate brown eyes and was taller than me, she was standing next to a pink haired man – did he die his hair? He looked a bit taller than the blonde.

I stopped and looked at his name: Natsu Dragneel.

Dragneel?

Wasn't that the same name as the short blonde lady? My eyes widen what were they hiding? I turned and saw Dragon eyeing a mannequin she had long blonde hair and big dull eyes, she had a black dress that reached her knees, her hand was outstretched forward.

We then walked out, I saw Lukas leaning against the car his blonde hair was covering half of his face, as his long hair was pulled into a side braid; he looked from his phone as smirked.

"Hey Love!" he chanted, pulling me into a hug, he didn't pull me to close to crush the unborn child but close enough to let me lean my head on his chest, "I wanna talk to Drag, wait for me in the car please."

Nodding I skipped to the red car and sat in the passenger side, I think that they didn't know that I had very good ears, surprisingly I could hear and see things from a mile away, so I could hear their conversation.

Joshua walked towards him and crossed his arms over his chest, "you didn't tell her yet?"

"I had a deal with Shinigami." Dragon said, swinging his long black hair over his board shoulder sighing thru his grinded teeth, "I can't break them; none of them, when this deal ends the other deals will be completed, just some more months."

What were they talking about, "man, I lived four-hundred for just drama, dude." Lukas stood straight, "I'll tell you this: what if the baby isn't Layla?"

Layla?

My stomach turned at the name, I felt a light kick when I mumbled, "Layla". "Do you like the name baby?" I asked the unborn child that slept in my belly. I imaged the child with blue eyes and golden blonde hair like her father, heh, she was pretty.

"So," I heard and I looked back where they were, "Mavis used her— . . ." I couldn't hear what Dragon said next, "so she could see who the baby was."

"Yea, I could image a Million or something old blonde girl say that, she was pretty smart as told."

What were they talking about?

I sat there with my jaw open and still couldn't believe what they were talking about. Mavis? Did they mean the short blonde one?

"Yea, she was my former mother-in-law you know," Dragon smiled, "anyways, remember I'm your future son-in-law!" he nudged Lukas' side.

Heh . . .?

They said their byes and Lukas entered the driver's side, he bucked his belt and turned to look at me, his green eyes were warm and he smiled at me.

But his smile immediately slipped when he saw my face, "you okay? You're too pale." He stated placing the palm of his hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine." I lied pulling his hand down and looked out my window; Dragon wasn't there, not a trace.

The sky was turning pink and from pink into purple, slowly it was turning darker by the second, we were driving home when I thought about what they were talking about. Who was Dragon, who was Mavis?

Who was Lukas?

Could I trust him?

Who was this unborn child?

I wasn't sure if I could even love a child that they were talking about, who was I giving birth too?

Magic, magic was what they were talking about. Magic didn't exist, and I knew that, magic. Hmp, what a joke, they were talking about the story behind the museum. They were making fun of it, weren't they?

***

"Hey Zeref!" I yell as I approach him as he turns his head towards me with an annoyed expression, his long jet black hair was in a high ponytail; his black eyes were tired like always.

I think he never liked that he was waiting for his daughter to be back, well August and Larcade also were at the list that were going to be reborn – well they did about ten times while Layla didn't yet.

"Acnologia, what did I tell you about yelling in the Island?" he hissed as he got up from his crossed leg position and looked at the old grave that stood there. The whole guild and their family were buried there.

We then walked to their house – more like mansion – and entered inside the house was covered with white and red, the mansion was often used for foster kids, Zeref and Mavis would adopt ten or so and take care of them, they would often find out about them. Zeref was the owner of many of the magic museums around Fiore that now was known as America. Mavis was the housewife since she looked like a kid she couldn't go out much.

"Well," Zeref said, "looks like the government wants to make some magic detectors on us, the last ones."

The governments of all around the globe were the only ones that knew about the past and about the immortal ones that lasted until this day, they signed down the silent deal to never tell what happened with magic until their death.

They banded magic and everything related to them except the museums, now magic detectors? Really!

"Really?" I asked walking behind him to the sofa, their kids Lola and Andrea 'Dragneel' greeted me and ran into the backyard, they were only six.

"Yea," he sat down across from me, "but I didn't call you for nothing – aside from the detector problem were gonna have there's about Alice's baby."

Interest entered me as I sat closer to the edge of the sofa, "Well?" I questioned, croaking a brow.

"when Mavis used her magic to see the child I used mine to read her thoughts and see the baby too: for your luck looks like the child is a god, and a god takes four months to be born in the family, and I realized that by how huge the belly was." He explained, "Looks like she's going to give birth soon."

Well if the doctors did know this it would be normal but it wasn't since no one knew.

Just then my phone – that Lukas obligated me to have – rang. I said 'excuse me' and answered without looking at the ID number; it was Lukas.

"SHE'S GIVING BIRTH!" he yelled thru the phone, I pulled it a bit away from my ear. "Bring Zeref and Mavis! The baby is pre-mature! And she can die, please, Dragon, you can help us right?

Right?"

~Rea