Chapter 36: Epologue

After the huge fight between the guild it was finally peaceful in Magnolia Deanah was still around doing the last wishes that Layla wanted to and they already buried her where her mother was buried in Tenrow island, her great granddaughters gained their memories again, Levy found out that josh was her cousin and that he was Juvia's twin brother.

Everything turned out normal, Mira had gotten pregnant with her second child, Levy had married Gajeel and they named their child Layla Deanah Redfox, she looked like Leila, Levy's mother. Juvia wasn't sure that she was pregnant. Lucy, felt that she grew fat but didn't care much about it anymore. Cana was still single as hell and continued visiting Layla every time she had a chance.

Josh married Deanah after two years after they've met.

Lily was now just a five year old in the godly realm and was training to be a god the memories was almost there to hunt her down until the end of time by her reckless decisions she had made in the past. So she was going to grow up in a trauma, a huge one from her own past self.

Acnologia was still there in the guild fighting to get over the death of his wife, but he couldn't. He took time to meet his great granddaughters and their husbands, they clicked immediately. Acnologia secretly went to see Shinigami to see Layla's lifeless soul that wandered around without any care in the world.

Morgan was someone that wasn't known in the life of Layla, that was why she still remembered her past and that she was great granddaughter of 'the great Dragneel' she waited, and waited, until she felt the gates to get her part of the legacy that belonged to her, but Deanah didn't want her too, since she wasn't known.

Morgan wasn't able to accept that and Deanah placed a hand on her heart and let her in and found out that there was another enchantment that hat a question it, saying that the lost child was the one that could open it, and Morgan gave her.

Her full name was Morgana Hits, daughter of Lesley and Mason Hits (rest in peace).

That was when the last parts of this book will start.

Seventh day of the eleventh month of the year X799 when the sun rose in the horizon reflecting a color of orange and blue in the sky, making the sky make a weird color. Her usual pale white face warmed up with the light that came from the sun, as her blue grey hair swayed with the air as the brown bang slapped her face slightly; her cold blue eyes looked out of the hill.

She found it quite fascinating that after all those years she could finally see the sun rise ones again. She reaches to it almost if to grab it, her eyes wide from it, "come please," she murmurs but nothing happened, "my magic?" Right . . . she remembered that she didn't have her magic back. Her only job is tell the testaments give the legacy and go back to heaven.

Easier said than done.

What if she sees her father or daughters?

She wasn't sure but she hoped tings would go okay, it was going to be a long trip to Magnolia. She traced her fingertips on her guild mark, over the golden mark that was printed there as if she must've remind herself that it was a mission.

Juliana closed her eyes and turned away and walked down the hall.

"Hold on Fairy Tail, Lil J's coming to the rescue. "I'm so sorry Lesly for all those years."

~rea~

This wasn't supposed to be the end, but it was, it took me two years I guess . . . but anyways it was a nice and it had a sad ending but I thought, why not make the ending sad, and a huge cliffhanger!

Well duh you guys must already know me, I love cliffhangers! Like the last chapter 'Julia where are you?!' that one was a huge ending.

I thank you all for reading it, I really an in love with this book, I'm going to start editing all of the chapter from the prologue till chapter twenty so if you want to (I recommend) for you to re-read it for you could understand it.

Okay see you again with book two!

OH AND I THINK ABOUT SOME BONUS CHAPTERS.

Started: 31/July/2019

Ended: (Official chapters) 19/May/2020.

Edits coming soon!
Around June 20.

After edits I'll publish book two after a few months or so, stay tuned!