Chapter 27: Coldblood

Deanah's POV

It was dark in the room even tho it was only two o'clock. It would've looked pretty in the room, it usually would be bright with the queen sized bed in the middle it had the emerald green color and golden highlights. Next the huge bed there was two beautiful wooden nightstand that had taken dedication to carve the curves and forms. The walls were a weird color of gold. Most walls were covered in book shelves that were mostly full. A huge sofa that now was sliced in half. A wooden table with four seats that had red pillows and golden highlight that now were cut to screeds.

I looked at the room that now looked like a pure mess. "Y-You've killed her out of cold blood-?" I heard behind me, I looked at my son by heart, his salmon hair was messy as usually, his onyx eyes having that fire but at the same time pain and confusion in them.

"Well its nothing new," I said monotone, "its normal between gods since we keep our position or lose it. Since she that really isn't a god wanted to kill me means that the goddess is scared to face me." I looked I don't know: like I didn't care. I really wanna kill Gaga that disgusting 'god'. "Plus she wasn't human it's a demon. A doll of the 'goddess' of nightmares from Egypt."

"What are you talking about? What's going on?" Gajeel asked looked amused, "Gods? Demons? What the hell's going on?" His blood red eyes looked like he recognized something. Since he and Levy got engaged he wanted to cut his jet black hair. His tough ways of talking calmed down after some time after he's met Levy, that's what most kids in Fairy Tail said. Well I –we– saw him last time was with Metalikana that old Gezer adopted Gajeel as his own when he was just a little baby. I thanked the gods that he felt in love with Levy since she was my great granddaughter.

I walked over to my messy bed and sat on the floor in front of it; with my back facing it; my legs were crossed when I said; "Guys come here and sit in a big circle so I can tell you a story."

Each and every one of the kids sat in a circle. "Ones upon a time," I started saying closing my blood red eyes, "a young girl that used a strong and powerful magic got cursed since she used a forbidden magic and she didn't know how to use it," I saw how most of the people in the circle straighten up since they dot interested, "her curse was unbreakable, since she got cursed from god, the god of life and dead. Later on she meets a boy that was cursed for 400 years with the same curse as her. Immortality and contradiction, after a time they fell in love and got married. The goddess Jasmine the goddess on matrimony wedded them." My eyes burned a bit, I then closed my eyes and lifted my head, "the girl and the boy then got a daughter that was born with the curse but with a blessing that will be chosen for the greater good. Time passed and the girl died and still even till this day it was never known how the girl died, since she was 'immortal'. Since the daughter of the girl was a kid her mother was guiding a guildhall. When the girl died her daughter named Lola should've taken the place as the next guild master," I didn't tell them that it was me though, "she refused. She didn't have the guts to be the head of the most powerful guild in the world. She preferred that her uncle Precht to be the guild master since he knew the rules and was a nice man. Her father wasn't loved between the members of the guild so he went to his empire. Promising his only daughter that he'll visit every important day on the calendar or when he passes around the area."

Natsu lifted his hand I nodded, "what happened to the gods?"

I smile sadly, "You'll see." And I continued, "the daughter that then was 13 years old when her mother died and that everything happened, she went to the temple of the god Shinigami the god of life and dead, the preteen begged the god to give her mom back. The god that pitied her wanted to help her but was pressured but the rules that he was forced to obey. He didn't want to say no. And he talked to the other gods like Kiore, Zeus, Yato, Posaidone and many others. They came to an agreeing with having something with an exchange on giving something. The gods told Lola , 'will give you your mother's sole but only people of her guild that has the guild mark will see her but they cannot touch her. But in exchange you will be trained to be a full god!' That's when the gods told her that she was a demi-god her father was ranked as a god and her mother a human. So the daughter agreed, getting trained by all of the gods for six years while all that happened Lola was falling in love with her childhood friend, people were scared of him since his magic was dangerous if something wrong happened...he could destroy the hole existence, he was a member of the guild. He was known as the god of destruction. Six years passed and Lola finished training and was crowned as the goddess of balance between good and bad, since her magic was Light and Darkness. She then got married to David," Wasn't my husband's real name, "and nine months later she gave birth to her daughter,"

"Giving birth to the baby wasn't easy afterwards since many minor gods wanted that baby since she was very very powerful. Years passed and the baby grew into a girl of four years old, then Lola's husband disappeared out of the face of the earth. As was if he was never there. Lola was divested since she lost her husband. Lola's mother that was there reassured her that it'll be okay. But the minor god named Gaga killed Lola's daughter, granddaughters and wanted to kill Lola herself." A tear sipped down my blood red eyes as I smiled sadly. "The End."

Laxus was the first to talk and said, "Why are you telling them this now?" His electric eyes looked pained while he clenched his big hands into a fist.

"I'm dying soon, we know it." I get up while the others get up too. I hug each and every one of my kids. "I'll miss you." When I hugged the last of the kids I use my magic and teleport us back to the guildhall, but not before I grab the photo frame, a dairy, some jewelry, clothes and a book with a huge L.D.D.V on the front.

When we appeared in the guildhall I felt an immense pain in my chest. Just then I saw Lily sitting on a table talking to...Hayato and Mei? Since I knew that he never liked my red –black eyes I made my eyes black and the black of my eye like the normal white color. Then I walked closer then...

"ARG!" I groaned loudly, I then realized that Lily was clutching on her chest right were her heart was, she then looked at me. Her emerald eyes looking at me with fear. Then my view turned blank only seeing Layla –my other half— grabbing the contradiction necklace from the fairy. Then I came back to Magnolia. Most of the people of the guild were there Wendi— poor girl she was in a panic not knowing what was happening.

I sat up looking at my sister that was sitting next to me, "Deanah, Layla has the necklace. That means that the last place to search is Tenrow Island that mom, dad and the others are searching for the vessel; Layla's body.

Right there and then the doors were slammed open, "We found the vessel!" I hear the man named August say (he's my 'brother') as he lets Larcade carry Layla's lifeless body. Me and Lily nod at each other. We then place the photo frames, jewelry, clothes, dairy and L.D.D.V then they placed the body on the bar and the objects around it. The necklace was hanging on her neck. I stood on Layla's right and Lily on her right while holding her hand. We then whispered a deadly spell that would kill us if we didn't say it right.

When we finished saying it a golden and black light came from the body and we were absorbed.
I'm sorry Hayato that I couldn't say 'hi' to you again. But you've grown so much my son. It'll be the last time that I'll say this story; Layla's story.

The end of the chapter.

Here comes season two of Layla's story.
Here you'll find out more of her daughter and granddaughters.

~rea~