Chapter 19: Lily? What the....?

Lily's POV (Didn't expect this??)

I sigh. Why do I feel so weird? It feels like someone needs me. But I can't leave the realm. I feel like Deanah's out of Layla again. Sh!t.

I got up, "I'm leaving ladies." I said to the maids, and actually I'm in the celestial kingdom.

The maids panik, "where are you going my beautiful goddess?" Omara asked me. Her dark brown eyes looking into my green ones. 

"I'm going to earth. And nobody'll stop me." I answered her. My hair was a weird shade of blonde.  My dark green eyes, Boring into her eyes, "don't tell the other gods that I left. I order you." I then opened the portal and left. I don't regret going back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fresh air baby! After 55 years I'm finally out of heaven! I can go and see my temple. Oh right..... I can't............

Layla's in trouble and here I am saving that idiot (Deanah) again. "can't that girl take care of her and of Layla!" I whisper--yell. I stomped towards the guild hall. Then I felt a strong energie coming from the guild, and it was a dark magic. 'Zeref.' I immediately teleported to him. 

First thing I saw was his blood red eyes. "Halo father," I said earning some gasps, "where's Deanah I need to have a word with her." 

He smiled, "Don't you remember them?" He asked pointing at two men, one with a long beard and looked as he was in his 80's and a younger boy that looked like Layla; only with red eyes and he really looked as a god. 

They looked a lot like mom and dad, but who are they? 
"Who are they?" My tongue slipped, but I knew who caused this; Layla she's the one that controls our faults. Looks like she knows about these men. But do I? 

'We do Lily...' I hear her voice, "What the hell are you doing on earth Lily!" The voice changed into a deeper and more dangerous one. Layla and Deanah. 

"I'm Larcade," the young boy said, "he's our brother: August---..." B--brother?!?

"I never had a brother! I never knew you two!" I yelled, But this wasn't my voice, it was Layla's. She's trying to get me and Deanah together. If she wanted both of us together she needs to teleport us together.

"Layla...?" Mom came next to dad, "Lily...." 

I smiled, "hi mommy." I looked around and I saw my children, Natsu, Happy, Cana, Mira, Laxus, Evergreen, Freed, Bigslow, Lisanna, Elfman, Erza, Gray, Levy, Jet and Droit. My smile grew. I then saw a blondy next to Natsu, She looked exactly like Lillian, Lillian Heartfilia; then Heartfilia that returned the celestial magic into the family. That'll be a story of another time. 

"Who's this?!?" A guy with with long black hair and covered in iron piercings asked with Levy on his lap. Levy imiediatly looked, and her eyes widen.  

"Layla??" Levy asked, "I thought that you left." She said and tears ran down her cheeks, "master Makarov told us." 

"I'm not Layla, I'm Lily." I answered, "Deanah and I are her personalities." then I realize something, "Who's Lucy Dragneel?" I ask outa nowhere.

"Me." The blonde that sat with Natsu, Gray and Happy. 

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask.  
She nods and we walk into a table further away from the others. 
"Lucy, your the only person in the guild that knows about the necklace, and now me and Layla are disconnected, this means unbalance in magic for a time," I explain, showing the fraxion that I have on my necklace that now has a tint of purple. "Please help me-- us! Its for the guild for the world, for the magic." I beg, "your the descendant of Anna! she was known as the goddess of celetian magic." Please Lucy.

"I will, it's an honor to serve you." Her chocolate brown eyes looked into my green ones, but they weren't brown they were honey colour. They remind me of  Lillian. 

"Lillian." I said and smiled. "I didn't expect you to use that on her." 

"Well Yin you'll always need Yan and I can't use her magic. She'll fight along you." Then Lucy's eyes turn back into their brown ones.

"Lily...." Lucy said, "What happened? I heard you talk with someone..." I hugged her from across the table. 

"It's okay."

~rea