Chapter 21: Rain and Juvia

Juvia's POV 

"--I'm sorry Gray darling that I can't come today..... yes Juvia's totally fine.... hm... I'll tell you if I'm sick... bye love you." I turn of the lacrama and signed: 'he's still worried about my dreams,' I thought walking into the small cute kitchen and started cleaning the stove. 

'Who was that woman from my dreams?' It was like if she was in my life or that she is a part of my story. Well I don't think that she's my mother since well I've never met he, have I
I stop cleaning, 'I'm insane.' 

That last dream...

I saw a dark room I wasn't in there alone there was a young boy that looked exactly like me. He looked tired, sad, scared and terrified. "Juviana," the boy said shivering, "I'm scared, mommy and daddy fought again and I don't like that--" He then stops hearing a door bang.

"Josh and Juviana! Where are you two!" a female voice yells thru the halls, Josh as I calculate shakes in fear. Then I heard a yell of pain. My legs moved on their own but I know that its not my body so I do expect that. My vision got blurry that means that the girl: Juviana was crying. I opened the wooden door and looked at the two tall figures that looked like Juviana and Josh's parents. The woman I've already saw but the man was new in my view. "There you are you useless girl!" The woman that Juviana called mom yelled, "You make the world gloomy and well that's why me and your father fight." Yes she said 'gloomy'. The man used his ice make magic and froze the woman. But it was ice make shelter or something. And he died with her.

The boy Josh came running and said: "W-What happened?" He then looked at the woman that was frozen and the man's clothes that were on the floor. 

"He's dead." Well 'I' said, "Dad froze mom and now they both're dead." 

That's how it ended.

I then heard a knock on the door. I walked at the door and opened it just a bit so I could see who knocked. It was a woman with pitch back hair and blood red eyes. She had a high elegant figure; and a little girl that had pink hair and purple eyes. 

"Halo madam," the woman with black hair said, "are you Juvia Fullbuster?" 

"Yes, why are you asking ma'am?" I was surprised since I've never seen her and she had a swing of Layla. I then opened the door completely and saw the womens that were standing at my door. She had blood red colour eyes, pitch black hair and a long black dress she looked creepy. Her hair reached under her knees. She had a necklace that had a shape of a half moon that had a weird green colour. 

Then there was this girl with pink hair and purple eyes that pierced into my dark blue ones. she had a petite body and a cute pink dress. "I'm Kofuku, and this is Deanah." The pink haired girl named Kofuku said. "We're here to discuss the dreams you've been having, Juviana."

The black haired woman looked like she was in deep thoughts. "D-Dreams? How do y-you know?" 

Then the woman named 'Deanah' said: "Let's explain to her about her childhood and parents so we can find Lily." She lets her self in and sat down on the couch. And kofuku mounts a 'sorry she's just worried' and sits next to Deanah. "Well your childhood was great, happy what every girl wanted. You had a twin brother named Josh. And well your real name's Juliana. You were born in X-XX-XXXX. You were born in Columbia, your life was good happy and surely peaceful but one day your parents started fighting. Not because of finance, it was because your mother started drinking," I didn't know that so the dreams were about me.

"and your mother hated you, your father tried to stop her but it was to late. She was already addicted to the alcohol. You had fallen in depression and since you didn't know how to work with your magic everywhere you go to turns gloomy as the people testified." she frowned as of she didn't know hoe to continue.

Kofuku then started: "I as a goddess say how many times you've prayed for the old mom to come but she never did." She smiled sadly, "One night it was twelve o'clock and your mother hasn't come home yet and your father hid in in the closet with your brother Josh and the it happened,  Your mother came home at four o'clock and was drunk. And she started searching for both of you and was ready to attack both of you. She was insane out of her mind. Your dad tried to stop her from attacking you just when your dad was going to froze her you ran towards her and she saw you and she insulted her and was going to froze her. Sadly just then you came running and was crying of anxiety. Your father used ice make shell and then your mother killed him and both of your parents died." She said frowning.

~rea