Chapter 33: Deanah & Lily

Gajeel's POV

It's not like I hate him, it just that he reminds me a lot about Layla and I mean it, he has green eyes and golden blonde hair with some blue in them. He was as tall as grey and he wore a pair of blue joggers and a pair of dark blue shirt and combat boots. My head hurts.

"Lev, Blondie," I get their attention, "I don't feel good, I'll head home early, Panterlily take you home later." She said that it was okay and kissed my cheek before I left them.

As I walked out of the atmosphere in the guild I walked into the dark streets of Magnolia. When I got close to the main Cathedral I saw I group of people walking into my direction I immediately recognized that it was the Sabertooth guild and Lamia Scale guild. Most of them wore dark colors as they walked towards the guild to see The Layla Dragneel Vermillion.

Then their guild master aka Sting saw me and speed walked towards me and gave me a sad smile, "Gajeel," he started as Rouge together with Frosh and Lector came over to us with Yukino and Sorano, "I'm sorry for your loss."

After the war of more than a century ended with both sides had died the Aguria twins stayed in Sabertooth but were under supervision since it's still not safe for them to be alone, Mei and Hayato were with the blonde goddess and Yato until they grow so they can replace their parents for the rest of eternity. I still can't understand why that bandaged thing called god killed Layla, her daughter and her granddaughters and was trying to kill her great granddaughters. Juvia and Levy were under supervision too since they tried to kill Juvia ones yesterday.

"Thank you Sting." I answer slowly looking into his azure blue eyes that bored into mine, he looked sad just like I felt, "she was my mentor thirteen years ago, when Metalikana disappeared 18 years ago since now I'm 29."

Sting nods, "yea she was my mentor too after my dragon left together with Rouge." He tells as his eyes help happiness remembering those times.

Yukino coughs getting out attention, and then I realize that the two guilds were at the guild and the only ones here were: me, Sting, Lector, Rouge, Frosh, Yukino and Sorano alone at the dark street of the city. "We have bad news of the diaries of Layla." Sorano says in a serious voice her dark blue eyes made my skin crawl as she looked at me with a hint of discomfort and worry. "Looks like there are some dark guilds that have the desire to get their hands on the ninety-nine diaries that are now in the hands of the strongest guild in Magnolia and surely that the enchantments have worn off."

I didn't understand what they meant even tho, Sorano talked with the simplest words. I knew that she chose the words carefully.

"What does that mean Solana?" Yukino said in a quiet voice as she pulled a strand of her light blue hair behind her ear, "does it mean that my buried memories will be back in some short amount of time?"

I looked at the sisters that were standing next to the dragon slayers and the dumb exceeds. Then sting opened his damn mouth.

"Does that mean that the war isn't done yet?" he said cracking his knuckles as he glared at his sister-in-law who didn't answer the question Yukino asked some seconds ago.

Sorano looked at her younger sister and then looked down in worry and her eyes looked afar. As if she was thinking of a far away memory, she must've remember something tragic because her sapphire blue eyes widen in despair as she came back to reality, "take me to Fairy Tail. It's an emergency about one of the diaries of L.D.D.V... The enchantments could be already wearing off and it'll be trouble if the dark guilds find 'em." Then she gasped remembering something, "and now I remember that when my mother died she had one of them..."

How Yukino's brown eyes flashed with some weird emotion that I couldn't quite catch meant. I then saw how she mumbled something under her breath as we walked back to the guild. Even tho I didn't want to see the blonde that awfully reminded me of Layla. We walked into the familiar dark streets back into the huge guild hall. When we opened the door we saw all the members of the guild together with the ones of Lamia Scale and Sabertooth, I then saw some former members of our guild, they were older people. I then saw the member of the Magic Council –and the former member of it too. The all were sad, just like all of us.