Chapter 25: Diona the mommie.

Deanah's POV

Me and the others walked towards Fairy Hills and we silently walked in with a lot of cautious. "Stop." I said, "stay I'll enter this room, stay and keep your guards up." I open the door slowly and get in closing it back. 

The room was dark and I only saw a pair of golden eyes on the black shadowed walls. "A momie huh," I smirk, "'Sup." I greet.

The mommie crawled from the wall and stood up on the floor, "tee-hee." She giggled, then she murmured something. "Greeting your highness, I never thought  that you'd come. Well I thought that The Lily would've come." I dead glared at her. I don't have time for speeches I want my damn body back!

I launched to her. I got into a close gap to her, close enough to punch her in her gut. I heard a small yell out of her lips. I used my dark magic to duplicate myself into her darkest nightmares. I places my index finger on my lips and whispered a spell.  I then saw 38 types of gods appear, they had the categories of punishment. One of them was me. It was weird that it was scared of these gods. Most of demons are scared of their past of objects of their past, or a scary experiences they had. But this was weird. 

"Who the heck are you?" Me and all the clones asked at the same time. So she wouldn't find out witch one was me, well I was transformed into another god so she won't find me. But I was very wrong.

The mommie then sent a shockwave that destroyed all of the clones and my costume with it. "Gotcha," she exclaimed at me and grabbed me at my neck, "I'm Diona." My eyes widen, before I could've react I felt a strong kick on my stomach, that sends me flying towards the door. Letting a loud 'DAM' echo thru the large room.

"What's going on in there?" I heard Natsu's voice on the other side of the large wooden door. Not even a minute later the left side of the door broke open, 'thank the gods that I was on the right side of the door.' The whole gang was standing there looking directly at 'Diona' who an the other hand was glaring daggers at us. 

"What the hell's that?" Elfman ask with a disgusted face.

"That's Diona a demon/momie hibred." I said getting up and equipping into Robe of Yūen, "and I'm the only one that can kill it. I need your help, when I am fighting you guys should be able to find her body or something that reflects Layla." The only nodded. Some activated there powers and others waited for an opening.  

Diona giggled darkly at me, "humans seriously?" She lifted her hand up in the air and summoned six more demons that were wrapped in clothing. "That's a way to make them stop searching for the 'goddess of balance'." She then charging towards me while summoning a huge sword. Her dead golden eyes giving my red ones full attention. I signed, "This shouldn't be difficult." I said under my breath I summoned my katana and didged all her attacks with eace. Then with back of my katana in her ribs, making her groan out of pain. I smirked evilly. 

I knew that my eyes were red and around it pure black. 

Diona fell right behind me, I tuned my head looking at her back darkly. "Trash, such a waist of time and space. Funny is that I know your story."  I said, "Damn TRASH." Then I killed her with no hesitation. 

~Rea~