chapter 16: She's here...

Bishamon's POV

I gave Yato the look of 'If you continue I'll kill you right now!' He's face turned pale.

Immediately I felt my blood ran cold, "Layla Gaga's close by! 12 hours away!" I warned.

"I need to find a cure to my neck!" She shouted, pulling the high neck of her sundress.

"Layla," I heard Kofuku appear out a nowhere dragging her towards master Macorov's office, while everyone was talking about their new problem; Layla; actually it's our problem with the dark gods. Acnologia walked silently behind me together with Yato, "the hell's wrong here?" He asked pulling the bang showing 100% access to Layla's red eye.

She tilled her head, "what?" She simply asked.

"O my gods!" I exclaimed, "you need to find a cure, your dark side's taking over." I pulled her dark brown elbow high glove showing the black marks that were showing her true nature. (Media above.) As you look on her face I saw the scare marking on both her eyes and purple curse marks running from her neck till under her right eye.
"This," Acnologia gives Layla a mirror, "your eyes and appearance are changing drastically." Layla's eyes widened.

"I I'm- she's- loosing it! Help! Help me." Her voice changed 3 times from dark into a higher then into her normal one. Then her hair turned pitch black, back to how it was when she was a kid. Till her early teens.

Her sundress started ripping a bit till it got over her knee and it's colour changed into a bloody red colour. Her long sleeves were ripped away. And was ripped on her stomach. The only thing left was the upper part and the now short skirt.

"Layla," I say with a low voice, then unexpectedly she started falling backwards. Acnologia caught her right before she hited her head.

"What's going on!?" Asked a female voice yells from outside of the room.
Many other voices were heard, people yelling, whispering, talking.

"Yato! Hold that door!" I demand, he didn't comment he just did it, "get Layla and take her into heaven," I said opening the portal back to heaven. Acnologia took Layla into the portal bridal style. Kofuku jumped in right behind them. Not before I told her, "Deana is trying to get out, go and find the cure."

"Bishamon," Yato said, "what will we do with them?" Right.

"Open the door." I demand.

"B-but..."

"No buts!" I yell.

He opened the door hesitating a lot. He opens it and gladly the first thing I saw was, god Zeref, Macorov, Mavis, Larcade, and August. I walked only a step out a the door. Lifting my head in autoraty I said, "I need to talk to you guys."

I walked in with them. "Deana...." That's the only thing I said, with that they already panicked.

"That happened to her when she was only ten!" Mavis said, "then she used it only for hard battles." She gripped her hair showing her frustration.

"Where's Layla?" Asks Larcade.