part 7

W woke up, in the same white room as before, only this time in a hospital bed, and some machines...that i was hooked up to, yay. My vision was blurry, and I saw nothing but white, and some blue or grey. The machines made some noise but otherwise it was eiriely quiet. I laid there, slightly propted up. I couldn't remeber anything that happened. I sat up but winced in pain I looked under the hospital gown and saw all the stichs. I laid back, everything coming back quickly.

Being thrown into the mirror, everything, my life from the day James- I mean Justin came into my life was playing in my head. I had started tearing up, as one thing had changed in my mind., it sort ot mixed parts together. Instead of guns ringing out and Mrs. Famile' running oof i saw Mrs. Famile shoot Justin, then run off. My heart began to ache, more than my back, my back felt like a tiny little poke from a pine tree needle compared to this.

I clutched the blankets and laid back, rolling slightly so my face was in the cotton pillow. I began crying, and crying, tears salty on my face, and wet on the pillow. Why did this happen? I wanted excitment, and I got it, but this wasn't what I had in miond, at all. I wanted jsut to have some fun with one of my friends or something, not have the person I was in love with die right in front of me, anything but. I didn't hear the door open and close, or the faint footsteps that came toward me, I was in my own world, my sad lonely world. I then felt a hand on me, but I wasn't fully aware it felt like some far off place, unreal.

"you're awake, thank god." The voice was familair, but fuzzy. i turned and sat straight up and hugged him.

"you're alive, you're ok." I wept