part 21

ohmygosh part 21 is here!! I'm so glad  you guys like it!!! I'm considering the ending as best I can and please voice your wonderful thoughts as I hope to ''end" soon (oh scary open end quotation marks lol)

*~*~*~*~*~

I put the box in the van with a THUD, why was it so heavy? I wondered breathing heavily from lifting and carrying box after box after box. I pulled myself up to sit on the ledge of the moving van, I needed to breathe. We decided to go back to Illinios and be under constant watch as ourselves, so Justin was JUSTIN finally to my happiness. He was still in his dark cloud mood, he was often staring at the ground rather than anywhere else lately, seeing him like that made me feel horrible.

I did my best to comfort him and cheer him up, but he'd smile and laugh when the jokes came out but he'd put his depressed face back on afterward. I'd been dating him for over a year now and could tell what he was thinking 99% of the time, now? I couldn't get a thing out of him. I pushed myself off the van as he came, "Justin." I said, he looked up not making eye-contact though, and plled him into my arms wishing he was pulling me in his instead of it being like this. "I love you."

"I love you too." he whispered putting his arms around me he buryed his face in my hair by my shoulder.

We stood there until we had to help again, and then we split up the cars and drove home. The drive was long and boring, Justin wasn't texting back...only making things harder. We stopped to eat  quick talking and stretching our legs, we were about more than half-way home. We got on the road again until finally we reached home in the dead of night unpacking went quick as everything we owned was still in the actual house except a few random things here and there.

Pattie and Justin crashed here for the night, my dad agreed to let Justin sleep in my room on the floor to try and cheer him up, Dad finally knew nothing was going to happen with us like that and he'd grown a little fond of Justin. I let my hand hang of the bed and Justin slowly took it before we fell asleep. Little did we know at the time, Mrs. Famile' was close smirking and laughing at the watch around the house, she was winning, they were playing into her hand. She'd seen us, our tiredness with the situation, and of course Justin, she'd broken him down now it would only take one finally blow and the game was won.

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing, it was 5 in the morning who the flip would be calling?! Justin got out of the sleeping blanket dazed and answered the phone on the desk of my room. My parents put it there after the rock insodent so if i didn't have my phone I could call. "Hello?" came a yawn from Justin.

I couldn't make out the words on the other end and Justin just showed tiredness. Eventually he hung up. "Who was that?" I asked

"Wrong number, they realized they dialed wrong after no one answered when they talked." he said laying back down, he sounded different now, shakey and tired...I took his hand again and drifted off, he didn't though...

~*~*~*~

short i know but I REALLY want opinions before I "end" it so please comment because I only need like....3 chapters to go through my plan and I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised >:D