part 4

I sat in my bed thinking, I walked downstairs and turned on the TV, it went to what you could call the smaal unimportant news of the day news. It showed a long line around the Resch center type place with a huge line of people. My curisosity got the best of me so I listened.

"Thousands of fans have lined up here to get their tickets for the show, even if it isn't until next week." The newss woman said

The camera went to a teen girl about my age, her brown hair blue in the wind and her green eyes were full of excitement. "I've been here since yesterday, and i just got my ticket. I can't wait, I'm just going to have fun and scream my head off so he'll notice me and maybe ask me backstage." The girl smiled.

They interview other peeople and I shut the TV off. My parents came in and my mom began woking on supper with the new groceries now put away. My dad offered to play a game of checkers with me, so I did. I was black, like normal and he was red. I beat him after ten minutes, we were equally matched, but I'd learned new tricks from James, so I had an edge.

The next day I went to school, the day went slow, and I kept getting glares from Mrs. Famile'. I came home and mabe an hour later there was a knock on my door. My dad answered it and called me downstairs with a ,"Diana, your boyfriends here! I wish I would've known he was comingso I'd had the gun ready."

We don't even have a gun so don't freak out, my dad just says that to annouy me. I ran downstairs, my dad chuckled at me and sat on the couch next to my mom. I hugged James and we ran upstairs. I sat on my bed, one of my legs was folded under m and my other leg hung off the bed. James sat across from me, his legs were on the bed in what my mom used to call, criss-cross apple sauce postition.

"So what bring's you here?" I asked, this was unexpected for me as well

"um.." James kind of stuter. "my mom won these tickets on the radio last night and we can't go to the show. I rembered how you said you liked Justin bieber so Iasked my mom if I could give them to you an-"

I cut him off with a hug, He was caught off guard, but hugged me back and finished, "she said that was fine with her."

"Thank you." I kissed him rather passionatly. "But I can't just take them, here take fifty dollars for them." I grabbed my little mini safe in the corner and unlocked it and puled out five ten dollar bills.

"It's really no trouble, you can just take them."

I handed him the money, "Please just take it."

"Fine, oh here is a backstage pass she won too." He handed me the two tickets and passes." I kissed him again, he kissed back. "I really have to go, but I don't want too."

I sighed, "You'd better go, thanks again." I pecked him on the lips then he left.

I ran downstairs to tell my parents and asked my mom if she wanted to come, she couldn't she had to work, and so did my dad. I didn't really have friends, I'm a bit of a loner, so I felt bad about no useing the other ticket. then I had a thought, I could invite my cousin, she was 19, but she did like Justin too. We didn't talk much but I called her.

"Sure I'll come I can come by and pick you up at 6 that will give us an hour until it starts." She said on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, I got some backstage passes too."

"Oh my gosh! Really?"

"Yup, sadly, it says we can only go in one at a time, and we each ge an hour after the show. So you get to go first, then I'll go."

"Ok, sounds like a plan I'll see you next week on Friday." I heard the phone click and the line went dead.

This was going to change my liife, and I mean it, seriously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait, please comment vote and rate. I'll post more soon.

emers