part 20

"No." came a familiar voice firmly. I turned to look at Jstin, I honestly couldn't explain his expression no matter how I tired. "We can't keep running, I can't let you all do that, you've all put youlivs on hold, just for me...I don't want it anymore. I love you all I do, but this isn't fair for you."

"Justin." Pattie gently put her hands on his shoulder and knelt in front of him, "we are doing this because we all love and care for you. None of this is your fault, none of this is. Please don't beat yourself up over this, you can't stop. You have to stay safe for me, for Diana, for all of us, and for your fans, but most impoirtantly for yourself! You are the most important thing Justin. I will stay with you as long as it takes. She'll be caught one day soon." she wrapped her arms around him. he nodded and hugged her back.

"actually its not a bad idea, going back." chris said making all of us turn to face her. She began pacing her high heels clicking on the linoluim as she paced. Her eyes seemed to focus on the ground but she was looking at us."She'd return there and we already know she plans to make a move on you." she gestured to Justin then me, "We can watch the house every second and when she shows up we can get her." she stopped and turned facing us completely, "It is risky I'm not saying she'll show up, she'll be expecting us to be watching now, but we can't hide you from your family anymore they'll catch on..."

It was silent until finally Mom spoke up, "We need to talk about this.: she looked at me then Justin, "Privately."

"of course." Chris said following the three parents into the "guest" bedroom, because everyone knows when you're in hiding you just ALWAYS have company. I walked over to Justin and stood in front of him talking his hands and enlaced my fingers in his.

"Justin." he didn't look up at me, I leaned forward and rested my forehead on his as I spoke, "I love you. I love you very much, and I will stay with you no matter what."

"She wants to kill you.." he said quietly

"She won't though. We're safe, she can't hurt us. Please don't be upset, don't let her win." I shifted and our lips met, although he didn't kiss back. His mind was busy thinking of what he'd said, what Pattie said, and what I just told him. To bad it didn't help...