part 26

We tried to almost a month to no end, but made no prgress, he couldn't even remember my name from day to day. Each day i walked into his room and the pain in my chest began to open. Finally on night I sat at dinner. "I'm done...I can't take it anymore....he can't remember so its not worth it....."

They sat silent, i didn't want them to tell me not to give up or say to keep trying, but i wanted them to say something still. "We're sorry honey." Mom took my hand then pulled me close as I let a few tears fall.

"What hurts the most is knowing he doesn't know me when i remember every second together...I want to forget." I admittted quietly, Mom just gave a soft gentle nod before letting me go. I went up to my room and slowly took down my Justin Bieber poster and rolled it up before placing it in a box with First Step 2 forever and his CDs.

If only forgetting was that easy.

He was going to be on the news for the next week almost, and had a few concerts planned. I wouldn't watch TV then, I wouldn't go to the stores because he was on every magazine. I couldn't escape the chocalate brown eyes.A month later I made the mistake of turning on Ellen one day, and he came in to surprise her. His hair.

It was cut short, it made him hotter in my opinion, but I'd miss his hair-flip, the soft feel of his hair when i held him...not that i'd feel it again anyti---ever. I listened to the false story of how when trying a new boarding trip with his buds in Canada he hit his head and had been recovering. I clicked the screen iof and curled up on the couch, how could I not go insane from all this? It had been a month and I still couldn't take it. I had to sit back and watch him get more tatoos (a bird and Jesus in Hebrew) My stomach knotted, this wasn't my Justin anymore.

LIttle did I know then that this was just the beginning of my pain, I would onl;y find more in the next few monthes. I wanted my happiness back, but that seemed unlikely. I looked outside and it was raining for the third day this week.

"Cause there’ll be no sunlight

If I lose you, baby

There’ll be no clear skies

If I lose you, baby

Just like the clouds

My eyes will do the same, if you walk away

Everyday it will rain, rain, rain." Dang....