part 32 (final)

This time it was real.

This time no matter what happened I wouldn't wake up and get a repeat.

Would I be able to stand it if he said what he said in the dream?

I didn't think about it. I couldn't think about it.

I opened the door of the rink, empty. Sighing I walked onto the ice without skates but amazingly I kept footing in just converse. I looked around at all the seats glad there was no audience in them. Maybe the events to come would be just as thrilling as a hockey game? Maybe to the type of people that watched "Reality" TV. I didn't hear when the door opened or closed since I was so lost in thought.

"You're going to fall." Justin's voice came and my knees buckled making me fall towards the ice. I braced myself for the impact but instead I felt something soft and warm under me. I opened my eyes to see Justin smiling down at me as I laid on his chest. I scrambled up quickly

"Oh I-I'm sorry!" I stumbled and sat back feeling the cold ice through my jeans. Justin rubbed his head and sat up

"It's alright, I don't mind catching a pretty girl when they fall." I felt myself go red, was this good or bad? He could be complementing me because he remembers and means it or he's doing to so I don't feel like total crap when he turned me down. "So you're Diana?" I nodded "I remember your face...I remember a lot of things." He rubbed by his gun shot wounds. "There's just a few details I can't remember."

"I'll try to help if you want." I offer, would he want to remember? "What details?"

"It's kind of embarassing....."

"You can tell me." I pressed the issue gently

"Details about you." He blushed a little "I want to remember...."

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

So I began to tell him everything about myself and our relationship. We couldn't feel our butts by the time I finished. I waited for him to say something but he leaned forward and let his lips do the talking. He leaned back and smiled, "I remember everything now, I remember I love you very very much." He kissed me again. "I want to make us work again."

I smiled and held him tightly. "I love you too and we will make this work."

That was it, that was the end of our time with The Organizations, we were free to live our lives now. We walked out hand in hand into the warm sunlight, it was time to tell our parents that we were dating again. We both kept smiling, maybe this relationship wouldn't last forever but we had more time together until one of us broke it off.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx five years later xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

We both finished school, we'd broken up once or twice with some fights and stress caused by his fame. I tried I really did but there were times I couldn't handle it. This had only happened once or twice. I stood in the crowd watching him perform, breath taking as usual. Fianlly the show ended and we headed to a romantic dinner after managing to ditch the fans. It was a small place on private beach, a few lanterns and candle light shone on us as we ate.

"Can I sk you something?" He asked

"You just did." I laughed and he rolled his eyes "What is it?"

"I've been meaning to ask for a month or two now and I wanted to do it at the show but then I thought against it. I'm nervous to ask as it is." He paused "I've loved you for a long time, I've gone through so much with you and I want to continue doing everything with you forever. I can't really express it with just words so I wrote you this song." he hit a button and a very very romantic and sweet song filled my ears. It expressed so much love I can begin to describe it I shut my eyes and took the words in. Once the song ended I opned my eyes to see Justin down on one knee in front of me. He opened up the tiny box in his hand to reveal a beautiful diamond ring, I gasped. "Diana, will you marry me?"

Tears of joy were falling down my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" I managed as I kept kissing his cheek. He pushed me away so he could put the ring on my finger before kissing me. This was only the begining of our happy times, we'd grow old together and watch our grandchildren grow up, I could just picture it as I sat crying and kissing him.

My happily ever after was only just beginning.

~The End~