Ch.12 Marco gets the chance

Marco was finishing talking with jackie when (Yn) approached to him.

(Yn): Hey dude.

Marco: Hey bro, guess what?!

(Yn): What??

Marco: Jackie told me if she wanna hang out in the fair that is today!

(Yn): Fair??? What's that??

Marco: Where there fun games and rides! Its gonna be so much fun, its like were dating, but ... I wish we were.

(Yn) puts his hand on Marcos shoulder.

(Yn): Don't sweat it Marco, that's why I'm here to help you out.

Marco: Wait What?

(Yn): Look, Star told me everything about you having a crush on Jackie, and knowing each other ever since kindergarten. Also, she told me that her and your friends were trying to convince you to tell Jackie about having a crush on you.

Marco: I know, but I'm not ready yet, I just need more time.

(Yn): More time??? Dude, you guys known each other for like what, years and you still are waiting for the right time. Well guess what, I think today is the time you tell her at the fair.

Marco: What! No I can't!

(Yn): And why is that??

Marco: If I tell her today, what if she doesn't accept me how I feel about her, or worse if I tell her, it might ruined our friendship.

(Yn): Marco, don't think like that, look for me, I can tell you that jackie will have the same feelings for you too.

Marco: R-Really??

(Yn): Yea dude, I mean come on, your a lucky guy to be best friends with her and also I gotta say, she is quite a good looker.

Marco: *blushes* aw dude come on, really???

(Yn): Yea.

Marco: You know, you right, I think this the time I should ask her today at the fair.

(Yn): That's the spirit!

Marco: I'm going to put my shoes on already. Oh and (Yn)...

(Yn): Yea?

Marco gives (Yn) a fist pump.

Marco: Thanks.

(Yn): Anytime brother.

Marco went to put on his shoes, while he did that, (Yn) went back to Star.

Star: Hey.

(Yn): Hey.

Star: So what happen?

(Yn): Well, Jackie invited Marco to this fair, and I told Marco that today was the time he should ask her out, but Marco thought that if he did, then she wouldn't accept the feeling he has, but don't worry, I gave him a heads up that jackie would have the same feelings to Marco as well.

Star: Really? You think Marco would do it.

(Yn): Yea, He will, trust me.

Star: OK, I trust you too.

Marco came running downstairs.

Marco: OK guys I'm off to the fair with Jackie.

Star gets up and hugs Marco.

Star: Okay, be safe out there.

Marco: I will.

(Yn): See ya Marco.

Marco leaves from the house.

Star: You know, if you can go spy on Marco, you can know that if he really did ask out jackie.

(Yn): I thought you trust me.

Star: Hehe, I do, but you may not know if he actually does it.

(Yn): BET!

Star: BET!

(Yn): OK your on!

Star: Okay then, might as well go now, hehe.

(Yn): OK OK, be right back in a while.

As soon (Yn) left to check on Marco, Star was alone at the house and was calling someone.

Star: Hey, its me star...I need your help.

End of chapter