Meet Cj

"Yo! Wassup nigga, good game last night." My homie, Romeo dapped me up. "Yeah man, you know them weak ass lions couldn't defeat us."

"Yeah, but check this out, I met this baddie at work son. She was pregnant and shit but you know that don't mean shit down here. I always wanted some pregnant pussy anyway." "Dude some fucking wrong with you." I pointed at him laughing.

"But foreal, she cute and shit. She came in the store buying up shit so I'm knowing she got bank. Maybe can be my sugar momma." I laughed shaking my head. "Let me know how that shit check out for you, and when she pepper spray yo little ass don't come running." He flipped me off making me do mine back.

"Man I'm glad you moved back, these niggas flip everyday." I smacked my lips twirling my hair between my fingers. "Yeah man, my cousin Camila cool like that. Aye, she got a nigga and that nigga be iced out. I'm talking jewelry, clothes, and the car son. That nigga gotta be selling some shit, he was able to put her in that big ass house."

Romeo nodded his head. "Yeah I'm tired of this $11.00 and hour shit man. Maybe I can talk to him?" I chuckled. "Nah man, we got basketball to make our money. We ain't got much now but I promise you we gone reach the top soon!" I dapped him up.

"Yeah that shit sound good but you twist ya leg and you no good nigga. In the drug game you always in business regardless." He walked off leaving me there thinking.

I never had shit so fast money always sounded good but I knew better. Seeing that shit on Tv shows and movies was enough to let me know that ain't my route. Basketball had to be my way out and I was too smooth to let a twisted ankle ever slow me down. Romeo was just lost right now but I was going to help him out.

"Wassup baby." I looked down seeing my girlfriend; Nae smiling all in my face making me smile. "Wassup?" She grabbed my hand as we walked. "Nothing much but me getting that A on my Speech exam!" She jumped infront of me showing me the paper.

"That's good." I grabbed the paper looking at it. See, Nae wasn't no hoodrat bitch she cared about everything that had to deal with school and I needed that in my life. She was always a 4.0 student and we was constantly studying together. If I was winning my girl had to win, it'll be wrong if it wasn't that way.

"I'll be at your game tomorrow so you know I'm wiping out the big neon posters boo!" I laughed shaking my head. The only time she got loud was at my game, she did the most but I loved the support despite the little embarrassment.

"I know you will, you still coming over my crib after the game right?" I grabbed her ass making her blush and giggle. "Yeah, but no sex Cj, I gotta be functional for the next morning." We both laughed. "I know I ain't got it like that."

She looked at me like shiii geeking my head up easily.

"The bell about to ring so I'm catch you after lunch. I love you." "I love you too." I bent down kissing her cheek.

I was a half day student in my senior year so everything was good to me. Cassity only had two classes and I had four so she was way gone before me.

I walked in the gym hearing shoes squeak and balls dribble and that was always music to my ears.

"Cj!" "Yoo! Wassup coach?" I dapped him up sitting next to him. Coach Barren been my coach since day one, he the one that got me in the game. "Tryna teach these freshmen how to dribble a damn ball. It's only two good ones on the JV team the rest are ass." I laughed shaking my head. "I don't even see why the school board make us do this tryout stuff. I'm good with my senior varsity team." I nodded feeling flattered.

"Yeah you might be but you need some more boys on ya team when we gone coach. It's December and we almost close to the new year, before you know it we'll be graduating. Give them a chance like you did me, I could barely do a layup now look at me. I got colleges stretched out looking at me all because of you." He smirked looking at me before pulling me in for a hug.

"You right son."

"Aight well I gotta get going, my cousin should be here to pick me up." He nodded his head waving me off making me laugh.

It felt good to be back at my school and around the people I love. My mama always gave us hell about missing this place and I knew why. She felt like she failed us and she did that's what hurted the most. She was so jealous of my grandma and Camila that it took me some begging to even get Cassity down here.

I walked out in the parking lot seeing Rodger's Burgundy Camero making me smirk. This nigga had it made and I needed some shit on the side. "Hey!" Camila rolled the window down instantly making me forget about that shit. "I guess that's a no Cj." I mumbled to myself throwing my backpack in the back getting in the front seat.

"You had a good day at school?" I nodded. "Yeah it was cool, I'm ready for this basketball game tomorrow." She looked over at me smiling. "You know I'd be there but with Carter due in days I don't want to take risks. Mess around and cheer to hard and have the baby right there on the bleachers." We both laughed. "It's ight, I know you got stuff to handle just make sure y'all at my next games." She nodded. "Most definitely, we'll be there cheering you on always."

I smiled looking out the tented window. "How Rodger get all this nice shit? Whatever he doing I need to be doing." Camila smacked her lips making me look at her. "No you don't need to be doing that shit! Keep your head in them books and on that ball Cj you don't want that life! Rodger wouldn't put you on anyway because I already explained to him that if he even try I'll break his long ass neck. I don't wanna see you fall into that shit, okay?!" She grabbed my arm making me nod my head quick.

"Your mind is too great for that Cj, plus my mama would kill me if she found out I let you in. My dad would kill Rodger for doing it too."

It was a tough pill to swallow but she wasn't telling me wrong.

You met Cj🙃, So Romeo is his homeboy? this should be real interesting to add to the next book. I'm so ready to get y'all started on "Juice" & I promise you won't be disappointed ❤️

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..