Guilty plessure

I woke up in the middle of the night looking crusty as hell, fonky breath and all. Ari was really leaving me for a week and it broke my heart. "Mommy I'm going to be back." She laughed hugging my neck. "I know baby." I rubbed her back holding her tight. "We gotta get going." Rodger came in grabbing her duffel bag. "You be good for daddy." She nodded her head kissing my cheek. "You be good too." He smiled making me do the same. He pecked my lips for the last time in a week. I watched them walk out that door smiling because I knew she was going to drive his ass up the wall.

I went back upstairs laying down on the bed wrapping myself up in covers. This was going to feel different but I was okay with that.

••••
Me and Ari boarded our plane with our bags. "Where are the rest of the people?" She looked up at me frowning making me laugh. "Nah baby girl, it's only me, you, and Uncle Rom. I made it special just for you." She smiled wrapping her little arms around my legs.

"If you sleepy you can go to the back, a bed is in there." "Nah .." She shook her head. "I want to stay in here daddy, with you." I gave her that 'you ain't gotta choice' look making her hop right to the back where I said to go. Camila was a beast with that look, she ain't even have to say nothing. Me and Rom had some business to discuss and of course I didn't need her hearing that shit.

Rom boarded closing up the door ready for take off. "Houston treat you right." He pulled out a fat ass bag of weed and as tempting and good that shit looked I didn't need Ari smelling that. "Nah not tonight." I pointed to the back. "Oh ight."

"So what we doing when we touch down?" "For one I'm talk to Jessica and see if she ready to speak yet. If not we off that bitch right then and there. Artyom ain't no fucking body we just need to check on his little ninjas he got flying around town. I think the Jamacians want smoke too, so we go pay they ass an early visit." Rom smirked liking the sound of that. "If it's one thing I learned in this game is never be scared to hunt your prey. I'll never let a nigga make a move on me first, I'm always head first.

"Yo, we gotta hit a few clubs before we head back man." I looked his ass up and down. "Drica must fell off the radar?" He laughed. "Nah, she tripping right now so I'm do me too the fuck? I ain't stuck on no bitch." He shrugged with a made up mind. "I'm club with you just don't ask me to be your wing man." "Damn Camila really got you on lock down huh?" I laughed shaking my head. "Nobody got me on lock, I just don't wanna cheat. Why cheat when I got all that waiting on me plus we working on a family."

"Ooo shit!" Rom laughed. "So you gotta bun in the oven dude." He tried dapping me up but I shook my head. "Not yet. We ain't been doing shit but yelling at each other and fucking a few days later so you would think something would happen by now. I know a nigga ain't shooting blanks." "All that fucking weed you be smoking." Rom laughed shaking his head. "And my soldiers still march."
•••

We landed a few hours later and Ari was knocked out in my arms as we got in the car. She was going straight to my house, my mama was already there waiting to see her. "After this we can stop at the warehouse, that other stuff going to have to happen tonight." He nodded his head hitting the highway. I told Camila I was going to call her and let her see Ari as soon as we landed. The facetime call rung a few times before she answered.

"Heyy! Now where's my baby?" I laughed feeling played. "I don't get no love?" She smirked. "You'll get all the loving you can take when you come back home to me." Rom side eyed me laughing making me put my headphones in. "What you got on?" I spoke real low into the speaker. She got up going to the bathroom showing nothing but that perfect ass and titties. "Send that to me." She laughed nodding her head. She covered up so I could show Ari in the back seat knocked out.

"Poor baby." She smiled and you could tell she wasn't use to being without her for long. "I'm about to drop her off at my crib with my mama then I'm go handle some business." "What business?"