Welcoming the Baby

I watched Amari run around getting everything up and together before the baby shower started. I was pass exhausted from helping her out earlier and I needed to take a seat before I passed out. Amari was always so last minute and my back yard was looking a fool with all the papers laying around.

I was a little bigger than Amari, you'd think I was the one giving birth in three weeks. I was just like this with Ari though, blown the fuck up.

"Okay, that's all the plates and napkins." She flopped down next to me fanning herself. "Girl now you see how hard it is to move around." She laughed nodding her head. "My back is killing me Camila." She whimpered laying on my shoulder. "Baby are you seriously complaining about back pains? Wait till they put your ass on that hospital bed to give birth." We both laughed.

"Have you found a midwife yet?" She asked and I shook my head. "Me and Rodger had been looking but I really need someone. I want to get her at least by next month so we can get comfortable with each other. She is going to be in our home for the six weeks while I heal, so why not." She nodded her head understanding.

"I just hate that Rodger has so much business in New York. The only reason he's here because he don't wanna leave my side but as soon as that midwife comes his little ass gone fly out that door." Me and her laughed. Rodger was ready to leave my crazy ass but I couldn't blame him, I was ready to leave myself.

"The baddest bitch has arrived in the motherfucking house!" Allen came out right along with Danny in a short skirt. He flashed us his new pussy making us both laugh and look away.

"You nasty bitch." I said making him laugh. Danny looked like he was fed up with the new Allen already or he was just ready to test that thang out.

"That shit look just like mine, mine just a little fatter." They all gasped laughing. Me and Allen were most definitely cousins.

"I got Cassity's wig and I have a baby shower gift for the little one." He sat the blue elephant bag down on the table and wig. "Cassity cant get shit right now so I'll hold on to it for her."

"Why she can't?"

"I caught her sneaking some nigga in my house that's why. The little boy, Ari, and Cassity was just in her room having a good Ol time."

They both laughed shaking their heads. "That child is bold."

"Rodger heard everything and he came down raising all types of hell. At this point Cassity was crying but we didn't care about that shit. Rodger had too many enemies just to be inviting motherfuckas in without approval. So he tells the guy to leave and a condom falls from this nigga bag..." Allen looked at me with a dropped jaw and I could feel him because I'd never expect that from Cassity, she was too sweet, but then again it's always the sweet quiet ones.

"Rodger flashed out punching him in the face making him fall to the floor bleeding. Long story short, I took her phone until the family reunion."

"Well you did right." Amari and Allen agreed.

"Where's the booze?!" Mo bust through the door with Rodger right behind him. "Look at my brothers!" Amari hopped up hugging Moris's and Rodger's neck. "Dad said he should be by here in a bit but I got the little man something." He passed a big box to her. "From me and Rodger."

She sat it off to the side with the other gifts.

"Wassup baby." Rodger kissed me making me smile. "Hey sexy." He smirked sitting down next to me. "Your grandmother coming right?" He shook his head laughing, "girl you know that woman don't come out the house unless it's for her garden. I'm bring her a plate later though." I nodded my head looking at everyone interacting with one another. "Baby everything is finally working out." I held his hand tight cheesing from ear to ear.