Curve Ball

"Look at da big boy." I cuddled Amari's son; Elijah smiling at his little face. He slickly smirked warming my heart immediately, I couldn't wait for our son to enter this world.

"Girl I'm glad you acting like an adult, Allen was over here singing nasty songs to my son." I looked over at Allen who shrugged his shoulders laughing making us laugh. "You a hot ass mess, remind me to keep Carter Tremaine Smith away from your ass." I laughed rocking the baby side to side.

"Finally you decided on a name for that boy, I thought my brother was going to have you naming that baby Wilbert or some shit." We all laughed. "Nah girl, it took some time but that's what we like. Ari has my last and middle name so he wanted Carter because that's what he was going to be named before Rodger and Smith because it's his last name." Amari nodded her head. "I forgot mama almost named him that, the woman came up with good names."

"When am I going to meet her? Damn everybody met her but me." Allen said making a fuss. "Baby she'll be down here Thanksgiving day so you can do all the meeting and greeting you please. She's helping me out with Carter." I slowly laid Elijah back in the crib joining them on the couch.

"Enough about babies, what's the fun tea bitches?" Amari smirked, you could tell she needed some grown up time.

"Danny's been loving this pussy girl and so have I. I thought it was going to be dry and awkward but it wasn't. Pussy had that wet wet and that super soaker." He got up twerking making us laugh. "He can't keep his hands off me, I think I knocked the man back straight." The room filled with more laughter.

"At least someone is getting it in, since Elijah's been born ain't no such thing as nasty sex. I'll give him head when I can but I can tell he wants more but a bitch ain't got time to be half sleep watching my son cause daddy wanted to lay pipe down." We all cackled slapping our hands together.

"Bitch you wanna talk about pipe? Rodger's ass.. he wants to get it on every minute of the day. We are very sexual but now it's like the dick just greets me at the door. Sometimes I feel just like a sex toy but when he in them guts it all goes away baby!" Allen laughed dapping me up. "I'm just stop reminding you that this is my brother we talking about here." Amari shook her head making me laugh. "My bad sis, I be forgetting that shit."

I took a sip of my juice only wishing it were wine.

"Another thing is, don't y'all hate when they shove your damn head down during oral? Like a bitch know her mouth be on ten and little nigga can't handle the spit and twist combo but shiiiiit. Rodger don't let up, I gotta be on the edge of death before he stops." Amari and Allen were killing themselves laughing but it was true. Rodger didn't stop till I had tears down my cheek, spit everywhere, snot out my nose and all.

"Girl I feel you, Duke use to have that bad until I started giving him lazy ass head. Once he got the memo he appreciated the effort." "If I tried to give Rodger some lazy head I won't have a damn head on my body." We lightly chuckled.

I looked at the time, the kids were almost out of school so I had to get back. "It was cool as fuck catching up and seeing my nephew but I gotta go. I'm text y'all." I stood up hugging both of their necks.

I walked outside of the apartments trying to get to my car quick. It was cold as hell out here and I felt the sprinkles hit my face. November was beautiful but the damn season needed to make its mind up. My body instantly relaxed feeling my warm, leather seats. I started up the car pealing out the parking lot.

•••••
"Twelve plus twelve Ari." Rodger stressed drawing circles to try to help her out.

She slowly counted the circles making him look over at me. I shrugged my shoulders laughing to myself, Rodger was the "angry black mama" when it came to homework. He's the type to repeat the problem thirty times, he tries not to get frustrated but Ari knows.

"twenty-four daddy." She wrote it on the paper making me smile. "You correct but on them test I'm not gone be there to draw ya circles so you gotta learn this. Put ya homework back in your folder, I'll be up there tomorrow to pay for this expensive ass field trip." He slapped a dollar on the bed already knowing wassup making me laugh. She gladly took it skipping out the room.

"Baby that field trip is on thirty five dollars." I laughed shaking my head as he climbed in the bed snuggling under me. "Still man, they going to see a movie, go to the aquarium, and site seeing? Like damn Houston ain't that big." I laughed rolling my eyes. "Well they're children, they like those things." I grabbed his hand rubbing it just cause.

He hopped up out of bed making me look at him, he went over to the bedroom door closing and locking it. "Well I'm tryna have my own field trip." He climbed between my legs making me put my phone down kissing him passionately. "Me and you both." I whispered in his ear shoving my hand down his shorts making him blush. His warm, hard, flesh in my hand felt magical as we kissed.

He sat up sliding his shorts down and pulling mine off. "I just wanna put it in girl." He rubbed his tip across my folds getting me wet with each motion. I bit my bottom lip rotating my hips feeling myself become hornier and hornier. "But I want you to eat it." I grabbed his dick moving it away because he thought he was slick. I wanted some nasty sex and he wanted a quickie.

"Okay." He nodded his head pecking my lips. I could feel his warm mouth hovering over my pussy building anticipation. His tongue snaked between my folds nice and slow making me bite my lip. "Don't tease me." I pleaded. He ignored me sliding his tongue up and down my sensitive inner thighs making my body heat up.

He kissed my set of fat lips making me blush before he devoured my dripping center causing me to grip the silk sheet. I rotated my hips controlling where his mouth landed. "Mmm." I moaned massaging his ears.

His phone started going off but I didn't pay attention to it. He gripped my thighs pulling me down onto his face more like he was real hungry for it making lose my mind. "Ssss fuck!" I screamed covering my face with the pillow. He finger fucked me so good like his life depended on it putting me on a new high. "Baby!" I whimpered feeling like I was cumming soon.

His phone stopped ringing just as he sat up wiping his mouth. I pulled him down by his gold chains giving him tongue and anything in between. His dick plunged deep in me making my eyes roll back in my head. He fucked me rough and hard kissing and biting my neck.

His phone started to go off again making me turn my head to the side to look at his phone. I tried reaching for it but he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. He rotated his lips easily hypnotizing me with his moves.

"Ooo yes!" I moaned in his ear trying to keep my cool.

His phone started going off again making me real curious, I tried reaching for it but he sat up grabbing my hand. "What you doing?" He asked making me look at him funny. "Nigga answering ya phone what the fuck you think?" I pushed him out of me throwing the covers over my body.

The phone rung again making me pick it up. "Hello? Who is this?" I asked looking at Rodger who had the caught ass, dear stuck in headlights look.

"This his girl, the question is who is this?" Her New York accent was heavy making my blood boil. This nigga was living another life.

Oweee yeah I threw that curve ball🤣 Rodger got some explaining to do clearly or is it something more deep to this "relationship" that's going on ? hmmm🤔

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes...