BFP part 2.| Whats her F*nking Name?

"Chill with that smacking shit! Let me fucking explain!" He harshly whispered shaking me. "No! Ain't no motherfucking chill, ain't no motherfucking explain. Who this bitch is?" I gripped his phone in my hand looking at the message.

"Give me my phone girl." I folded my arms looking him up and down. He was some sort of goofy thinking that was going to happen. "You've been caught up with bitches before Rodger but why now?" I asked confused. This was the time I needed him the most, me putting my ass on the line for him, all of it felt like it was for nothing.

"If I tell you it's gone sound fucked up, but trust me ain't nobody worried about that crazy ass girl you getting mad over." I scoffed. "So this what you been hiding all day?" I laughed pacing back and forth in the bedroom. I was trying to keep it down for the sake of Cassity not hearing us and I didn't want Ari walking in on this shit. "Yo ass was acting fishy all damn day now it's this shit? You must really be caught up with this one." I folded my arms looking him up and down.

"If I didn't pay $800.00 for this phone I swear to God it'll be against your stupid face or against this wall." "It's nothing Camila! Just fucking listen for once man! It's somebody I use to deal with that still tryna get with me and I don't want her, I want you!" He stressed getting in my face. "What's her name?" I asked pushing him out my face.

"What?" He backed up seeming like he shut down just that quick. "What's her fucking name Rodger!?" I said through gritted teeth getting in his face. "Why the fuck you worried about it? I ain't fucking the bitch so why you tripping? She really talking to herself."

"I'm fucking worried about it cause you laid up with me. I'm fucking worried about it because I'm carrying your child and I need to know if you're messing around. I'm fucking worried about it because you've done this two other times!" I pushed him back so hard making him fall on the bed.

"You really be trying me like I really won't fuck some shit up!" He looked at me like I was deranged but he hadn't seen shit yet.

I walked over to the closet door blocking it off, "you know Rodger, I try not to be so crazy over you but it's hard. I mean you're the first decent guy that I came across that I thought wouldn't play games with me. You hiding shit, cheated on me, now this? I'm give you a chance to tell me her name and every time you lie that's one less pair of shoes your ass is going to have!"

I grabbed his new Jordans he got over the week and scissors putting it against the tongue of the shoe.

"Ooo Camila don't fucking go there." He laughed bouncing around the room like he was gone do some shit. "What's her name?" I calmly asked ready to cut up these size twelves. "I'm beat yo ass if you cut my shit up and I'm not playing with you. You fucking crazy!"

"Five."

"Camilaaaa!"

"Four."

"You really wanna go there huh?"

"Threeee." I sung happily almost making me feel crazy.

"Okay! Okay!" He cut me off before I could finish grabbing my attention.

"Paige."

I froze, looking at him blankly not expecting that name to fly from his lips. "Now see, I know my memory ain't the fucking best but I could've sworn you just said Paige, as in your cousin Paige!" I mushed his face really feeling hurt now.

"I just wanted to keep to your standards so I lied like she was that. I just met you, I was feeling you, and I wanted my family. I knew if I told you what it was you would've probably been closed up and that was the last thing I needed."

"Sooo. Out of all fucking things you wanna say cousin? You could've been upfront from the jump with me and not make the issue so deep. The only reason we got into it so bad about Sasha was because you were running your ass to New York every chance you got. The relationship was fresh and the trust wasn't all the way there. But now? You just lying to be lying or not to hear me "trip about it." I shook my head throwing down his shoes.

He sat there looking caught just like in every bad situation that was his fault.

"I'm done stressing over you because I have enough to worry about with my son. If you like doing that type of shit and lying about it then go ahead boo." I threw his phone across the room getting back in my bed. He stood at the door looking like somebody's bad ass child in time out.

"I'm sorry about lying but I swear I ain't do shit with that girl. I'm only interested in you girl, you the one I wanna be with." He came over to my side of the bed trying to grab my hand but I moved away. "All that sounds so good Rodger but you steady fall in those traps. You know how many niggas hit me up? Pregnant and all but I don't go there because I'm with you. It's just sad that you ain't got me like I got you." I shrugged it off but mentally I just wanted to cry but I couldn't.

"I do. I do gotchu but you gotta stop reacting so quickly and swinging on a nigga before I can get my words out." I rolled my eyes. "I hit first ask questions later, you know how I am Rodger so why even try now? I give you what you ask for."

He lightly chuckled because he knew it was true. Sometimes he needed his shit busted because clearly words don't work, I've tried that for a fucking year now.

"You getting your number changed tomorrow." He climbed in between my legs scooting me closer, "anything for you." He slowly pecked my lips smiling.

Rodger was a lot of things but that was mine when things were said and done. For someone so smart, when it came down to some bitches he wasn't the brightest. When shit looked fishy I'm going to forever check that shit and he knew that. I wasn't no sweet ass, keep your hands to yourself, cry every time a nigga fuck up ass bitch. He knew that too and he loved me just the same as yesterday.

Crazy has rained over and the rain has finally settled 😂 i don't know why I make them so bipolar but I love them💘& so do you or you wouldn't be 89 parts deep in my book 😝😂

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes