Bang'n it out

I rolled over in the bed looking into Amari's beautiful eyes. She was so precious to me little did she know, it was more than just sex. Her eyes slowly fluttered open making me smile. "Hey baby." She smiled resting her hand on my face.

Her and William got into it a week ago and she's been with me since. I started kissing her bringing her in close to me. "Dukee!" She laughed pushing me away like she did every morning. "Stop playing with me." I smacked her naked ass kissing on her neck. My sex drive was high and I was lucky to find a woman that could keep up. She was older and more experienced and willing to do the nastiest shit.

I rolled over on top of her feeling on her soft skin. I raised her legs up lowering my head to indulge in her sweetness.

"Oooo daddy!" She gripped my hair as I twirled my tongue around her clit. I held onto her shaking legs not letting up on her. She was so different, even the way we made love was different.

I sat up positioning myself at her soaking entrance. I went in deep feeling the scratches down my back and hearing her screams. I pumped in and out of her not giving a break. She wrapped her legs around my waist making me go deeper.

"I love you." She sung kissing all over me making me go harder. I looked deep in her eyes studying her love faces. The way she bit her lip was so sexy to me. Her light complexion suddenly turn red as I stroked her slow and deep.

"I love you too." I kissed her feeling her hands roam my ass. I didn't mind it during sex.

I pulled out watching her get on all fours with her ass perfectly arched.

I slid in making her tighten around me. "Fuck!" I groaned grabbing her hips pumping smoothly. Her moans and slight screams were like music to my ears. I put my thumb in her but watching her throw it back. "Oooo Duke!" She sung reaching holding onto me.

••••

We finished going a few rounds before hitting the shower and washing up. I smiled seeing his naked ass walk around the bedroom. This felt so right even though I had William at home. He still loved me and I loved him for having the strength to do that. I'm sure William was somewhere fucking his waitress bitch so why couldn't I fuck my janitor guy?

"You hungry? I'm about to order Chinese." I scrunched my face up. "That Chinese we ate last time had me throwing up and you know that." He nodded his head remembering. "Pizza?" I gave him the go ahead sitting up. After me and William fought Duke came to pick me up. I could tell Duke was tired of us going back and forth but a part of me was still with William.

Duke was so young so I engraved it in my mind that he didn't want anything but ass. But what started as a twisted office romance for a few weeks turning into three years.

Yes I was on his ass when he was only 17 but he was 17 and on his shit. I was twenty at the time. I couldn't blame him for the baby he had because I was going through my shit with Will. I guess that was the curve ball Karma thrown me because I was so confused.

"Three meat and pasta on the way." That was like music to my ears. "Mm, you treat me so right." I pulled him in giving him a kiss. "You acting like a pregnant woman." He joked but I didn't find it funny. "Huh?" I asked feeling my mouth get dry. "You-you not pregnant right?" He turned to the side looking me in the eyes. "No, of course not!" I said more convincing myself. The Chinese food already put an alarm in my head and Duke has been going a little in on me this whole week.

"I'm get you a pregnancy test ight?" He looked at me unsure making me scared. "O-Okay." I sat back in the bed cuddling up with him. If I was pregnant shit was going to get fucking wild and I wasn't sure if I was ready.

It's short as hell but that's exactly what they've been getting into. We'll talk about William and Drica later ..

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

Excuse mistakes..